Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Specsavers Eyecare Vouchers

If anyone has got a spare eyecare voucher, can you give it to Robbie Elliott because he gets beaten from distance, week in, week out & I'm starting to wonder if he struggles to see the ball until it's flying past him.

Comments

• Options
    He had no chance tonight. It went through about 7 players into the bottom corner.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]He had no chance tonight. It went through about 7 players into the bottom corner.

Agree with this, sure he was unsighted for their goal and the finish was decent as it was in corner.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Pass the vouchers on to who decided to say that Reidy scored our goal tonight.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandCookie[/cite]If anyone has got a spare eyecare voucher, can you give it to Robbie Elliott because he gets beaten from distance, week in, week out & I'm starting to wonder if he struggles to see the ball until it's flying past him.

Pathetic comment from someone who regularly abuses our youth team players in the Lower West............... I have seen it.
  • Options
    The replay on TV made it look worse for Rob.

Came through so many players and quickly.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]The replay on TV made it look worse for Rob.

Came through so many players and quickly.

Yeah initially thought it was in corner, actually a little closer to Robbie so he may be a little disappointed.

Still think the outfield players were too slow to get out to Brown and close shot down so balme lies with them primarily.
  • Options
    i had some but i cant see where i put them
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    They would be put to better use by the "referee".

Was sitting right behind their goal and Rob had no chance.
  • Options
    PaulCAFC - care to prove your claim that I abuse the youth team players. You should get your facts right before coming on here and stating something that is completely untrue.
  • Options
    I will not get involved in petty squabbles on here, but I have seen your previous comments and I have actually witnessed your behaviour towards the youth team players about some of them texting during games. I sit very close to the youth team - most of them are 16. Funny how no one has a go at the older/larger players there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I stand by my comments on here, as for my behaviour, if sitting in my seat watching them hold farting competitions, blocking the view of paying spectators & generally mucking about is a crime then I'm guilty.

If anyone old, young, established first team regular or whatever did something to offend, upset or disrupt the people around me or myself I would say something.

Next home game, feel free to come and say hello then I can see if you have mistaken me for someone else.
  • Options
    Is this a joke? Was a great goal!

Turn some of that abusing into a bit of cheering and we are on to a winner..

Bet your one of them that stays seated giving a sarcastic clap when we score.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]

Bet your one of them that stays seated giving a sarcastic clap when we score.

Yep, that's me - well done & thanks for noticing.