Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Perth, West Oz

edited November 2010 in General Charlton
I just wanted to put a shout out to any lifers who live in Perth and are interested in meeting fellow addick fans for a drink in early December.

We have a bloke coming over from the UK visiting his son Ian, Beanbags daughter Mel is over here, and a fella visiting from the east coast.

I know there are more Charlton fans in W.A, we had a meet a couple of years ago and there were about a dozen of us, but I havent got their contact details.

Any Perth fans keen?

Comments

• Options
    guy on here moved to Perth a couple of weeks ago, Sorrento I think. Can't remember who (Sideways maybe?) but I'm sure he'll read this anyway and get in touch.
  • Options
    when and where
  • Options
    Elephant & Wheelbarrow, Northbridge. Wedsnesday 8th December. From about 7ish I think.

Me and the old man are looking forward to it. Catching up with a few other Charlton fans here. Should be good night.

Ian
  • Options
    Eirik, Is that you Ian?
    cafcinperth, be good to see you also, We bumped into each other at the supermarket in wanneroo a couple of years ago didn't we? Yeah 7pm ish is good.
  • Options
    If you click on their "user name" you can see who it is - if they have put their real name - so yes it is an Ian.
  • Options
    thank you C.E. ( i looked for your real name, but alas!)
  • Options
    Be useful if we all kept the same nicknames on each site, here and the ADU.....bugger...mines different too
    :-)

Youve changed yours again Chris.....lol
  • Options
    I think Rich...."Sideways" left Blighty for Perth yesterday from memory

So in summary Ozaddick is Christian the Valiant.....Eirik Bakke is Ian 1978......CAFCPerth is one and the same, Queensland Addick is Martin R and Addick 2000 is also one and the same, as is Rhinosvalley and Andy-Addick...Not sure what Vince Posts as on CL or Sarah come to think of it ....its Chenzofootball on ADU, Amsterdam Addick needs to have a closer look at his nickname as he is now in Hong Kong....via Melbourne, London and Amsterdam/Ajax (bit of an identity crisis James?) and Im Tel in whatever country I happen to be in....Id change the ADU nick to just Tel, but it doesnt allow it...
    Clear as mud mate...
  • Options
    Just bumping this before wednesday incase we may of missed anybody, maybe 'sideways' is able to join us if he is now a bit more settled.

Tel, I was on here as C the V, but then couldn't log on with that username, and I i'd forgotten that I had 'ozaddick' in the archives so I have to use this one. It's quicker to log on too! Like to change adu one as well to this. Dont you have the power?!
  • Options
    If someone wants to pay for my first class plane ticket , put me up for a few days and square it with my work then I'm more than happy to come along.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can only offer cattle class off it!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ozaddick[/cite]Eirik, Is that you Ian?
    cafcinperth, be good to see you also, We bumped into each other at the supermarket in wanneroo a couple of years ago didn't we? Yeah 7pm ish is good.
    That was a while ago should be good will try and make it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Eirik Bakke[/cite]Elephant & Wheelbarrow, Northbridge. Wedsnesday 8th December. From about 7ish I think.

Me and the old man are looking forward to it. Catching up with a few other Charlton fans here. Should be good night.

Ian
    See you when you get back. Say hello to your old man for me.
    Don't try and blag a free ruby on the way home either...
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: cafcinperth[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: ozaddick[/cite]Eirik, Is that you Ian?
    cafcinperth, be good to see you also, We bumped into each other at the supermarket in wanneroo a couple of years ago didn't we? Yeah 7pm ish is good.[/quote]
    That was a while ago should be good will try and make it[/quote]

Ok mate. Be good if you could.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ozaddick[/cite]Just bumping this before wednesday incase we may of missed anybody, maybe 'sideways' is able to join us if he is now a bit more settled.

Tel, I was on here as C the V, but then couldn't log on with that username, and I i'd forgotten that I had 'ozaddick' in the archives so I have to use this one. It's quicker to log on too! Like to change adu one as well to this. Dont you have the power?!
    Best ask the Techy one mate, I don't have a clue
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Robbo on the wing[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Eirik Bakke[/cite]Elephant & Wheelbarrow, Northbridge. Wedsnesday 8th December. From about 7ish I think.

Ian
    See you when you get back. Say hello to your old man for me.
    Don't try and blag a free ruby on the way home either...

Will do mate,
    Free ruby? "nah mate, not Eirik Bakke, more like f*****g Chew bach a!" was your reply to the crazy indian that thought I was a Norwegian looking(?) footballer!

Hope you're all well son, and keep an eye out at the Perth test for the Charlton flag somewhere in the distance.
    Back in August mate, for old El's wedding! will be at the first few games of next season, in the championship with a bit of luck! Definatley have a catch up. Get old ginger out for a few too if he aint forgot where it is!