Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ATP Finals: Nadal vs Murray

Anyone else watching any of this match?

I forgot it was on but tuned in about 4 games ago and it appears to be a cracker. Nadjer is up one 1 set to 0 up but Murray has a break in the second. I know Scotland's finest isn't to everyone's taste, but he is a very fine tennis player and Nadal is an absolute machine of a man - an unbelievable combination of power, pace a touch.

The athleticism is phenominal too, they're both making it to balls that I think 99% of people wouldn't even try chasing down.

Comments

• Options
    great players real shame murrary is in the nadal federer era hopefully a window will open for another grand slam final,saying that his heads and shoulders better than anything we have produced since fred perry.
  • Options
    I think he's too good to never win a major, he might have won multiples though in another era. He's still young enough to improve a bit too, he seems to be working on that weak second serve for example. He just needs to keep knocking on the door and wait for that opportunity when Feds and/or Nadal slip up.

He's certainly making Nadal work for it today.
  • Options
    Tennis on the TV, match thread on here - best of both worlds while keeping warm. Life is good :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite] real shame murrary is in the nadal federer era

Shame Henman was in the Sampras era.
    He's no Murray, but it seems di rigeur to belittle him.
    Murray has proved he can beat Federer and Nadal on his day; if he can just get that first slam he'll probably go on to get a few.
    Getting the first is the problem
  • Options
    bit diffrent mate murray competes through the whole year winning titles and beating the best,henman was in the sampras era but plenty players won things around that time and i cant remember him beating the top players much at all greg at least got to a final which is a much bigger achivement than anything tim done.
  • Options
    edited November 2010