Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Froch v Abraham

Tonight fight starts about 10 on primetime

You will get Andre Ward v Sakio Bika (a massive african who fought Calzaghe a few years ago and won The Contender)

Froch always gives value for money and while his defence has recently been his face he can thump and Abraham is no mug or shrinking violet. This should be a scrap. For me Froch to stop Abraham late on maybe 11th round

Comments

• Options
    hard one to judge cant see arthur getting stopped though,is marquez fight on anywhere?
  • Options
    It might be on Sky, I've got the hump with them at the moment though and have not checked.

I've backed Froch to win in the last 3 rounds, Arthur is a tough cookie but looked crap against Dirrell last time out.
  • Options
    he did at the same time froch is in decline now as well getting hit to much and whatever he says he got beat by kessler ,intresting fight both great warriors will be a lot of holding there styles will make sure of that,50 50 fight doubt it will be classic
  • Options
    Excellent start by Froch, Abraham done precisely nothing so far
  • Options
    Short flurry by 'king' Arther in the third and thats it, Froch totally controlling things
  • Options
    Nothing a tiny burst coming back from the king.

Carl Frochs bird truly has a set of lungs on er she ain't shut up yet!! Very pretty but very scouse!!
  • Options
    Impressed by Froch so far, wish his mrs would give it a rest tho
  • Options
    great start come on froch
  • Options
    Arthurs just spent another round getting his ears boxed off by Froch
  • Options
    watching on a dodgy feed and christ his missus wooping is doing my nut in !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tight bastards!

Few quid banked here I think, Froch looks very good Arthur looks awful
  • Options
    been watching on JustinTv and all the comments on there are about his missus gob !

"if i was carl froch id want to suffer with premature ejaculation with that racket!"
  • Options
    Haha

She is a soundtrack! Jesus she is tidy though

Has Abraham got the same trainer as Karo Murat? They are like clones
  • Options
    Easy

Froch is walking into the final with Ward
  • Options
    ward is good though,the thing has lost its edge as kessler is out having beat froch by a good few rounds,but nice to see froch two time world champion.
  • Options
    I think a draw would have not been unreasonable in the Kessler fight but in Denmark against a guy like Kessler he got hit too much

Andre Ward looked brilliant against Kessler but doesn't throw enough for me to (on tonights form) beat Froch

Another British champ, and this one ducks nobody
  • Options
    mate no way did froch do enough to earn a draw with kessler he stayed one paced and got beat to the punch in the latter rounds,but yesterday he was punch perfect and would fancy him in return.
  • Options
    Rachel Cordingly is her name. Just googled her.....Very tidy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]mate no way did froch do enough to earn a draw with kessler he stayed one paced and got beat to the punch in the latter rounds,but yesterday he was punch perfect and would fancy him in return.

Get carried away with hype so I do

I watched it back earlier and while Froch was the champ and away from home he was second best that night. No shame in the performance though.

If Abraham starts the second fight the way he started last nights I doubt it will go the full 12. He will swing at Froch (the only time he looked dangerous) and get caught.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lol i meant froch could beat kessler in return give me some credit,arthur could fight him every sunday and not beat froch,froch showed yesterday his boxing skills and if he boxed like that he could well stop kessler
  • Options
    Fair one, I thought Kessler had had enough until his eye is better (another way of saying I've had enough)

There is talk of John Murray fighting Diaz or Ortiz over here soon. Would mean Murray going up to Light-Welter.

Presonally I would push him towards Kev Mitchell first
  • Options
    hate to say it but murrary is made for khan,amir has improved i find his style real boring but he has moved above most,is that maidana a bit of a one trick pony?
  • Options
    I don't think they will ever fight, similar sort of thing to Witter and Hatton. Khan is in fairyland with his fights at the moment.

Maidana is a total one trick pony but a very heavy handed one. If Khan stays behind his long jab then he should be ok. If Maidana gets him on the ropes he will be in a lot of trouble
  • Options
    how i see it,think bradley is probably one who could do khan,you no its coming soon the ko loss
  • Options
    That will be a good one Bradley v Alexander.

Maidana will knock Khan out if he catches him, no question. If Khan can avoid him for 12 rounds then fair play to him and he will have deserved the win
  • Options
    Watched the fight online, Froch completely outclassed him. Had to turn the sound off after 4 rounds though as his bird was doing my head in.

COME ON CARL. HIT HIM CARL. WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

F*ck off woman!
  • Options
    Did the same hit mute in 4th or 5th. How can she gob off for a full 12 rounds...

Was surprised after thou when she got in the ring was expecting a northern munter not a lovely with a great pair trying to bust out...

As for the fight great performance by carl totally dominated.