Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 3rd Round Sweepstake - **SPURS AWAY...POTENTIALLY**

13»

Comments

• Options
    one of the best games we could get,just hope we do a number on luton .........
  • Options
    Spurs away - should be great fun.

Anyone know the exact date?

Is it first weekend of Jan 2011 - Saturday 1st? or the 8th?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LSEBarnes[/cite]Spurs away - should be great fun.

Anyone know the exact date?

Is it first weekend of Jan 2011 - Saturday 1st? or the 8th?

Will be Saturday the 8th
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LSEBarnes[/cite]Anyone know the exact date?

Is it first weekend of Jan 2011 - Saturday 1st? or the 8th?[/quote]

IT IS JANUARY THE 8TH
  • Options
    That'd be one i'd never miss!
  • Options
    Right,great draw, now lets forget it, the players have to concentrate on Rochdale, three points will be worth more than the gate money from Spurs (or Luton), we can't let this result derail us.
  • Options
    as arsenal are at home, no doubt our game will get moved to the sunday.
  • Options
    IF... we get past Luton, will trying to get tickets be hard? I mean obviously there will be restrictions, but how big is the away end at white hart lane?
  • Options
    They'll up our allocation won't they? Get around 3-4k?
  • Options
    Away end is normally 2.9 but i recon they will offer us anywhere from 2.9 to maybe 6
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great draw, against the most improved side in the premiership......IMO.

Hopefully he will put out his reserves, leaving us with a chance....... Well you can dream can't you!

If the first team cannot get motivated to beat Luton to get to play against this side , perhaps they should question there attitude as pro-footballers.

For some, this may be the best team they may have the opportunity to play against, and write a page in FA cup history......
  • Options
    Even a 2nd string Spurs team would include Sebastien Bassong, Vedran Corluka, David Bentley, Niko Krancjar, Jermaine Jenas, Roman Pavlyuchenko & Robbie Keane. So yeah, no chance.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: hudson-son-son[/cite]Even a 2nd string Spurs team would include Sebastien Bassong, Vedran Corluka, David Bentley, Niko Krancjar, Jermaine Jenas, Roman Pavlyuchenko & Robbie Keane. So yeah, no chance.

Yeah, but we've got Akpo Sodje, Pawell Abbott and Miguel Llera - they must be shitting it!
  • Options
    it will be sat as arse and leeds will get sunday tv slot i reckon
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Happy Valley[/cite]This is a must win game for Parky. If we lose then he has to go!

Ridiculus comment after the last 9 games ! Sure Poyet wont get the sack when FC United turn them over
  • Options
    Best of luck great draws for both clubs just can't see us doing to Arsenal what we did to the Mancs last year.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Choice[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Happy Valley[/cite]This is a must win game for Parky. If we lose then he has to go!

Ridiculus comment after the last 9 games ! Sure Poyet wont get the sack when FC United turn them over

I could be wrong but I think he was being sarcastic.

Reckon you might've been spending too long in your editing suite mate!
    ;o)
  • Options
    Charlton's financial position is really poor right now, as everyone knows. So, getting drawn against a big, well-respected Premiership club is a massive boost. So let's hope we get one on the fourth round.
  • Options
    @choice
    @Off-It

Well spotted. I was being sarcastic and targetting those impatient fans who have called for Parky's head after a few bad results. I have said it before that few managers could have done better with what he has had at his disposal. Let us at least give him our support until the end of the season. Still got to beat Spurs though!