Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bovril Antics

2»

Comments

• Options
    Carter.. the old I know some blokes... was it you? you have odd stories to tell.
  • Options
    Bovril should be consumed as far away from Football as possible, seriously Bovril at football? That is the reason our fans are laughed at by others. Luton at home on Saturday sunk 2 pints at half time in 0 degree temperatures because it's football!!! I can only assume you people on here sit in the East and West stands.
  • Options
    Had my first ever Bovril at half time Saturday just to defrost my hands. Wasn't bad, but pretty sure I was just drinking gravy though
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BR7_addick[/cite]Bovril should be consumed as far away from Football as possible, seriously Bovril at football? That is the reason our fans are laughed at by others. Luton at home on Saturday sunk 2 pints at half time in 0 degree temperatures because it's football!!! I can only assume you people on here sit in the East and West stands.

I drank petrol on Saturday you pussy

[cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Carter.. the old I know some blokes... was it you? you have odd stories to tell.

Heh heh nope not me this one B!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: BR7_addick[/cite]Bovril should be consumed as far away from Football as possible, seriously Bovril at football? That is the reason our fans are laughed at by others. Luton at home on Saturday sunk 2 pints at half time in 0 degree temperatures because it's football!!! I can only assume you people on here sit in the East and West stands.[/quote]

[quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Carter.. the old I know some blokes... was it you? you have odd stories to tell.[/quote]

Heh heh nope not me this one B![/quote]

Good for you drinking petrol, hope you lit a fag straight after
  • Options
    Had my first bovril this weekend, it did the job but couldn't attempt to drink until the like 70th min though... just taste like gravy , warmed me hands up on the plus
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BR7_addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BR7_addick[/cite]Bovril should be consumed as far away from Football as possible, seriously Bovril at football? That is the reason our fans are laughed at by others. Luton at home on Saturday sunk 2 pints at half time in 0 degree temperatures because it's football!!! I can only assume you people on here sit in the East and West stands.

[cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Carter.. the old I know some blokes... was it you? you have odd stories to tell.

Heh heh nope not me this one B!

Good for you drinking petrol, hope you lit a fag straight after

After? I only smoke WHILST I drink
  • Options
    Thanks to many of you who have talked about adding pepper, I always bring a flask to the game ( I'm too mean to pay £1.99 for it ) but I'll try the pepper next time.
  • Options
    When it's this cold and I get fed up drinking tea & coffee its Oxo for me.

We all agree Oxo is better than Bovril :-)