Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CHRISTMAS TREES

Add your name when yours goes up, just doing ours with the kids now, love it absolutely love xmas to bits

Comments

• Options
    just bought one and the bloke behind the counter said 'are you putting this up yourself?'...i said 'no you sick bastard, its going in the front room'

im here all week.
  • Options
    Tree is ready and will be put up later this afternoon
  • Options
    I just doing work expenses and noticed our one for the office this year cost 119 quid? I think she was ripped off? is this normal? includes delivery and collection.
  • Options
    Thinking of getting one of them singing ones this year. Anyone tried one?
  • Options
    Put three up yesterday in the Sheltered Housing scheme I manage.

I hate Christmas!!!
  • Options
    I wont be putting mine up for at least another 3 weeks
  • Options
    Goes up 24th / down 27th. !!

My kids luv me. Humbug.
  • Options
    Family tradition that we all have to be there to choose it. There's a tour of all the local garden centres but we always end up at the same one every year. Guess who ends up paying for an oversized, overpriced monster that I have to cut up to get it into the house. Can't wait to get it though!
  • Options
    i've got several million growing in the forest right behind my house, going to chop one down on the weekend.......probably break my neck doing it as there's about two foot of snow on the ground out there & it's on the side of a steep mountain, but it's the thought that counts..
  • Options
    made homemade mince pies this afternoon bloody marvellous with a glass of port
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No tree up yet, as soon as we can get to the shops to buy one....

I made a Christams Cake a coule of weeks ago.

As my son is home today, due to the snow, we have watched Elf and Fred Clause today.

Like northstandsteve I just love Christmas!
  • Options
    My son put ours up today
  • Options
    Had to get the tree out of the loft last week prior to my op, wife and daughter put it up over the weekend and the decs.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I just doing work expenses and noticed our one for the office this year cost 119 quid? I think she was ripped off? is this normal? includes delivery and collection.

If she got charged for delivery AND collection then I'd say she's been done. Either that or she's just trying to fiddle her exes.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: kings hill addick[/cite]No tree up yet, as soon as we can get to the shops to buy one....

I made a Christams Cake a coule of weeks ago.

As my son is home today, due to the snow, we have watched Elf and Fred Clause today.

Like northstandsteve I just love Christmas![/quote]

we watch elf every year my favourite christmas film
  • Options
    bad santa best christmas film. apart from the muppets one.
  • Options
    this weekend we go out as a group drive around for hours looking at trees and then picking one it is a great time a real logs on the fire feeling

The NLA house really loves xmas

NLJR is torn does he believe his pals at school that it is his mum and dad or does he still hold the glimmer that the magic of santa is real..

he got told today those that dont believe dont recieve
  • Options
    Ours went up today, only a little 3foot one, ah well.
  • Options
    ours up this evening wife and kids to decorate it tomorrow.
  • Options
    Ours went up today, was going to be this evening but thanks to a snow day at work we both had the day off and up it went. Now it feels like christmas :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Believe it or not, they are all over Vietnam right now. I even saw a Christmas shop yesterday.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]just bought one and the bloke behind the counter said 'are you putting this up yourself?'...i said 'no you sick bastard, its going in the front room'

This has had me laughing all night - hysterical
  • Options
    Wife put ours up last weekend when I was in the air somewhere over Kiev. Good job n' all - I feckin HATE christmas, and all of it's accoutrements
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Wife put ours up last weekend when I was in the air somewhere over Kiev. Good job n' all - I feckin HATE christmas, and all of it's accoutrements

LA why am i not surprised :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Wife put ours up last weekend when I was in the air somewhere over Kiev. Good job n' all - I feckin HATE christmas, and all of it's accoutrements

Boo!
  • Options

I'm glad there's two of us then Leroy!

Best part of Christmas is Boxing Day, I can go to football!