Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Probably just jumped on Valley Express for a good day out.
  • Options
    a night in the cells is needed for wastes of oxygen like her, sad thing is she proberly has 5 kids from 5 dads anbd the cycle will start over again
  • Options
    what a div
  • Options
    She used real coins for the eyes - ice lolly?
  • Options
    You b*stards, it might have been the only friend she had....heartless some of you!
  • Options
    what an absolute apology for the human race. Hope her corner shop has run out of fags and Special Brew, that will piss her off even more than her frigging snowman. Jeez, what has this country come to?
  • Options
    Was the snowman ok?
  • Options
    A night in the cooler would do her good.
  • Options
    What are the odds that Scally will blame Charlton for nicking snowmen in Medway?
  • Options
    Go to Channel 4oD and watch 'Coppers' 1st episode.

Tells you all you need to know.

'Chatham pocket'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Two pounds is a lot of money in the Medway towns
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Go to Channel 4oD and watch 'Coppers' 1st episode.

'Chatham pocket'
    I'd be very impressed if someone put a snowman in their Chatham pocket
  • Options
    I am suprised the operator didnt give her a frosty reception.

I blame her parents
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Go to Channel 4oD and watch 'Coppers' 1st episode.

'Chatham pocket'[/quote]
    I'd be very impressed if someone put a snowman in their Chatham pocket[/quote]

Impressed, but not surprised!
  • Options
    I wonder if she gets the damp side of the bed after?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]what a div

Tip of the iceburg i'm afraid, with these sort of people who ring 999, and stop the real emergency calls getting through. Highly frustrating for the phone operators who work for the emergency services, who will deal with one of these type of calls every day.
  • Options
    That £2 could have been part of our takeover consortium.

Operation Snowman.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]

Tip of the iceburg i'm afraid, with these sort of people who ring 999, and stop the real emergency calls getting through. Highly frustrating for the phone operators who work for the emergency services, who will deal with one of these type of calls every day.
    That's the point I made when I saw this on the news, is it really a newsworthy story? Some prat makes a hoax call to the emergency services and it gets on South East Today. I think I hate local news almost as much as Millwall.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]

That's the point I made when I saw this on the news, is it really a newsworthy story? Some prat makes a hoax call to the emergency services and it gets on South East Today. I think I hate local news almost as much as Millwall.

It was in The Mirror yesterday.
  • Options
    Must be newsworthy if it is in that top publication then
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2010
    Airman are you ever going to stop banging on about kent?
    This is as pointless as a user posting a story about Southampton or Grimsby.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite]Airman are you ever going to stop banging on about kent?

why? there are many of us charlton supporters living in kent.
  • Options
    Police in Medway are investigating a mass burial of snowman!!!

INVESTIGATION LATER REVEALLED, It to be a field of carrotts.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite]Airman are you ever going to stop banging on about kent?

No, just not with you on this, Jarman.
    Please explain.
    1. Its an amazing clip that has done the media rounds.
    2. Kent is the county which is the source of most Charlton fans outside London.

What's not to like?
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Floyd Montana[/cite]

No, just not with you on this, Jarman.
    Please explain.
    1. Its an amazing clip that has done the media rounds.
    2. Kent is the county which is the source of most Charlton fans outside London.

What's not to like?
    he's obviously kentist...

saying there is no reason to discuss Kent on a Charlton fan site is like saying there is no reason for discussing Torquay on a Man United Fan Site!! Ridiculous!!
  • Options
    I'm not surprised. I see for myself every time I enter the mile radius around the high street the class of vermin in Chatham is always on the up
  • Options
    Well i live in kent (gravesend) but always shudder when i have to pass through Chatham. I'm sure there must be some nice people who live there but i've certainly never met any of them. Surely one of the biggest cess-pits in the south and it doesn't surprise me one bit that the pikey responsible for this comes from there. Ssorry if i offended anyone from chatham, as i said, there must be some people from there. (thats it, back covered) :-)
  • Options
    That's ok Tango we all feel the same about Gravesend
  • Options
    This c*** should have her lifetime privilege to dial 999 revoked.
  • Options
    I saw a crime in Medway on Saturday - Plaaayer wearing a cardigan that had half the material missing...