Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I've no wish

edited December 2010 in Not Sports Related
to be controversial but found this whilst looking for something else.

The awful weather of late has made me think about homelessness and the thing I like about the Big Issue is that homeless or vulnerably housed people are trying to help themselves.

If this thread is likely to cause World War 3 on here please remove it.

http://www.bigissue.com/Home_1.php

Comments

• Options
    No problem here Len. Felt guilty the other day as I was in a hell of a hurry and could only manage a 'Sorry, mate' to the bloke I normally get the B.I from as I rushed past him. Unlikely to see him again before Christmas so will donate through this link.
  • Options
    No gripe from me either. Always buy a BI when I see a seller.
  • Options
    Gave my local BI fella a tenner today the poor fella looked so cold,

always buy the big issue sometimes i end up with 4 or 5 in a month
  • Options
    It beats me why the police/security forces don't put the big issue sellers on the payroll...somebody standing around in all weathers clocking the comings and goings of everybody walking by has to be a terrorist/crime deterrant...
  • Options
    BI sellers stalk me :(
  • Options
    Often pay for one. Don't always take it.
  • Options
    Bump

If anybody interested donations are doubled today, tomorrow and Wednesday so worthwhile to donate now if inyerested.
  • Options
    The BI seller along from Charing Cross is a real character - seems to have a good raport with people and tends to sell a few.