Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Searching for a hat will pay top money-please read

edited December 2010 in Not Sports Related
Hi
this is not spam or even a scam. I have read the rules and am aware i shouldn't advertise i don't think this falls under that. I used to own a Charlton Athletic Winter Hat that was Grey it was bought years ago by a relative.My relative has now passed away and ive lost my hat.Im looking for a replacement. I don't have a picture or a link to a picture as ive been unable to find one.Ive used ebay and various secondhand shops and the internet. Im willing to pay £15 maybe more for one as its a link to my relative. If you think you have one that you would part with please leave a post/email address and i'll get back to you.
I am a Charlton Athletic fan and im aware this isn't a normal forum post.If i have breached any rules i am sorry but if you could help me i'd be most gratful.
Thanks
Benjamin

Comments

• Options
    Can't help you myself mate, but (and I know this souns obvious) have you tried the Club shop. They do a lot of retro stuff and you never know, in view of the weather they might have re-ordered winter hats.
  • Options
    Grey Charlton hat
  • Options
    Charlton hat
  • Options
    Charltons grey hat
  • Options
    Charltons grey cap
  • Options
    its not exactly the best description of what the hat looked like.

is it a beenie

a bobble

a russian style
  • Options
    Charlton Prat
  • Options
    what era, 70's, 80's, 90's?
  • Options
    anyone remember those hats with the Charlton badge on one side and then on the other-side there was a scottish club, from the 80's?

They done them in grey, only without the Scottish club, was just he design.

actually i think that lad in the "IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT US, WHO IS HE GOING TO SUPPORT" pic was wearing one..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Btt, did you get my reply to your email? I said you should post your request here and that you should expect a few funny replies. But if someone knows of the hat you're looking for, it'll be one of these reprobates on here I'm sure. Some of these old codgers went to scoop with Jesus of Nazareth and have seen it all ;-)
  • Options
    Actually I went with his dad! We went on a tram.
  • Options
    I think that I have the hat you want but do not know how to load photo?
  • Options
    sorry it worked? do not know how to reduce though
  • Options
    cant quite see it, can you enlarge it at all?
  • Options
    Forgive me but how can wearing someone else's hat be a link to a lost relative?!

That has to be one of the finest photos of a Sky+ remote that I have ever seen.
  • Options
    Hi Guys sorry ive not been onn and ive not looked at my old threads.Do forgive me im new to this
  • Options
    The best description i can give is a winter hat that has the fold up flap with the logo on.Its a winter hat im sure it a beanie hat(im not 100% sure what they are)
  • Options
    ellis addick if you can contact me i can send you my email to send the photo i can't message you
  • Options
    Look i understand that not all you get this. I was given this hat by a relative who died thats why i consider it a link. I understand that it would be someone elses hat but it symbolic. I believe it to be 1999 hat. I want to thank you all for your replys. I will hopefully get in contact with those of you that might be able to help me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2011
    Posted this in the other thread.....I know the one you mean cos i had the exact same one per your description and wore it when I went to poland in 99 . Ill have a look when i go round to my mum's this weekend.

IF (and that's a big if Im afraid) I can find it Ill put a pic up here and you can have it if it's the right one (as long as you are genuine and I dont see it rock up on the antiques roadshow ;-) )