Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Christmas songgg :)

Iyaaaaa!

right random post just a bit of fun!
Now I’m fed up every year of Noddy Holder putting the Pouges Fairy tale of New York as number 44 on his Christmas list! What’s everyone’s favourite Christmas song?

I'm starting it off with the Pouges!

:D xxxxxx

Comments

• Options
    None.They're all shit
  • Options
    Christmas is Going to the Dogs by The Eels.
    White Wine in the Sun by Tim Minchin. (only heard this for the first time the other day but it's brilliant)
    Father Christmas by The Kinks

Fairy Tale of New York is Ok but other than that all the one's on the I Can't Believe it's Not Now That's What I Call a Smash Hits Christmas 2004 Vol 3 are shite.
  • Options
    December Song - George Michael
  • Options
    Heard this morning, the fours priests and Shane McGowan with little drummer boy. Not bad.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Heard this morning, the fours priests and Shane McGowan with little drummer boy. Not bad.
    Van Susans were shifting more downloads than that on Amazon all day yesterday....just saying ; )

'Santa Clause is coming to town' is my favourite! As well as Fairytale of New York.
  • Options
    The pogues is the daddy of crimbo songs.

Personally quite like most of them, can't beat a bit of Noddy Holder or Shakin Stevens imho.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Exiled_Addick[/cite]White Wine in the Sun by Tim Minchin. (only heard this for the first time the other day but it's brilliant)

The second half of this song, where he extolls the joy of a non religious Christmas, is fantastic. It is spoilt a little as the Christian bashing first half just goes on a little too long.
    Overall though a very good song.
  • Options
    "December will be Magic again..." Kate Bush.
  • Options
    Going to see The Pogues on the 21st.

It's become a tradition for a few of us to go and see them every year, it's great night out.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Mine is Kate Rusby - Sweet Bells and seeing her at RFH tomorrow night, that is getting to be one of our christmas traditions, but in differnt venues,
    Blackheath Concert Halls x 2, O2 Indigo, RFH

Sweet Bells
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2010
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Going to see The Pogues on the 21st.

It's become a tradition for a few of us to go and see them every year, it's great night out.

Have been to a few, over the years, great night out. Remember one year, Charlton where at home, in the oak at 11.00 am, back in there after the game. Cab to Brixton, spent all night down the front. God, not sure what hurt the next day, my head or my body. Great night.
  • Options
    Any phil spector or motown xmas is a winner throw in a little dean martin too.
  • Options
    my worst has got to be stop the cavalry i actually hate this song!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: charltontotty[/cite]my worst has got to be stop the cavalry i actually hate this song!!

Its the best one
  • Options
    fairy tale of new york 1st
    shakin stevens merry chrustmas everyone 2nd