Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Most London Clubs

Heard on the radio yesterday that, Spurs are after Parker. If this happen, he would have played for 4 London clubs. I can only think of Ian Wright who has played for 4 London clubs. Is there a player who has played for more?

Comments

• Clive Allen's got to have that beat, surely?
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Clive Allen's got to have that beat, surely?

6, 7 if you include Arsenal.
  • they are building one hell of squad at Spurs ...
  • [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]they are building one hell of squad at Spurs ...

And to think we were better than them not that long ago!!
  • Paul Konchesky has also played for 4 London clubs - Charlton, Spurs (loan), West Ham, Fulham.
  • Marcus Bent also = C.palace, Brentford, Charlton, QPR(loan).
  • Let's see if he still has that inbuilt loyalty gene and stays put to help the old irons out.
  • Ray Wilkins 5

Chelsea , QPR ,Palace , Millwall , Leyton Orient . Plus manager of Fulham

As was said earlier Clive Allen 6

QPR , Palace , Spurs , Chelsea ,West Ham , Millwall . Plus Arsenal but no first team games
  • Jermaine Darlington is another who did 4 - Charlton, Wimbledon, QPR, Watford
  • Tony Hazel did us, Millwall, Palace and QPR
  • Sponsored links:

• Jobi McNaff or whatever his name is has also done 4
  • Nathan ashton has been at us, palace, millwall and fulham. not sure if he made 1st team apps for all though.
    (he's had an intresting 2010 if his wiki is to be believed).
  • Another member of the 4 club Jimmy Greaves Chelsea , Spurs , West Ham and ( I know it was when they were non league ) Barnet.
  • IAIA
    edited December 2010
  • Why does Watford count? Barnet I can accept (just) but why Watford?
  • Herman Hreidarson ....... Crystal Palace, Brentford, Wimbledon and CAFC
  • [cite]Posted By: chezzafromcharlton[/cite]Marcus Bent also = C.palace, Brentford, Charlton, QPR(loan).
    Marcus Bent never played for Charlton

;-)
  • Les Ferdinand - QPR, Spurs, West Ham, Brentford, Hayes
  • Ben Thatcher - Wimbledon, Millwall, Spurs, Charlton

And if Watford were allowed (?) Chris Powell - Palace, Charlton, West Ham, Watford
  • [cite]Posted By: eldavide[/cite]Why does Watford count? Barnet I can accept (just) but why Watford?

Watford shouldn't count.

But why can you only just accept Barnet? It's a borough of London, it has London postcodes... it's in London surely?
  • Sponsored links:

• Spotty Parker always said he was a Spurs supporter as a boy.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Spotty Parker always said he was a Spurs supporter as a boy.

Also said spurs and chelsea are shit in the sun newspaper!
  • John Salako?
  • Mike Flanagan, Spurs, Charlton, Palace & QPR.
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: eldavide[/cite]Why does Watford count? Barnet I can accept (just) but why Watford?

Watford shouldn't count.

But why can you only just accept Barnet? It's a borough of London, it has London postcodes... it's in London surely?

Because, in spite of all these things, it's in Hertfordshire. Do people in Welling consider themselves London or Kent?
    I know people in Abbey Wood who'll tell you they don't live in London.
  • Have we done Fitz Hall yet? (West Ham, Barnet, Palace, QPR)