Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Streaming TV

In case there is anyone else out there that has to do the ironing www.firstrow.net has streams to loads of games, just been watching Hudders v Brighton.

The alternative is trading in the wife

Comments

• Options
    Cheers Kap10

All I seemed to get was adverts when I tried it. Do you need some special software? Wouldn't mind seeing the Wolves game tomorrow...

x
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Petefromcornwall[/cite]Cheers Kap10

All I seemed to get was adverts when I tried it. Do you need some special software? Wouldn't mind seeing the Wolves game tomorrow...

x

Pete you worry me with the kiss.

Starts off with ads but i think they only last 30 secs or so, some you can click close. Some of the links ask you to download software, I ignore those and try another.

Quality varies between crap to ok, but if you watched match of the day in the 60's should be better than that
  • Options
    Any one got a stream for Uk tv accessible from abroad? (my brothers in France)
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Myp2p is prob the best one around...have nearly all the footy and other sports with loads of different streams. Cafc vs barnet was on there the other week on some random far eastern channel.

Dazzler have you tried tvcatchup?
  • Options
    Thanks Kap10 - it worked a treat. Switched it off now for the important tie this after!