Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Allardyce...

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2010
    A couple of weeks ago the new owners were saying they wanted to see much more attractive football - now they are saying that they might not appoint a new manager for a couple of months and they are aiming at top five maybe higher!

Reminds me of the Yanks buying London Bridge instead of Tower Bridge - they seem to think they've bought Man United not Blackburn!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sporaddick[/cite]they are saying that they might not appoint a new manager for a couple of months and they are aiming at top five maybe higher!
    How can you get higher than top five?

"Higher than fifth" I would understand. But "higher than the top five"? What's that? "Half-way up the Primera League"?
  • Options
    "We wanted good football, wanted the games to be interesting and, of course, wanted to win and to have good players."

FFS!

This is Blackburn we are talking about, do these clowns have thethe slightest inkling what they are doing?!

I truly hope that we don't get lumbered with cash rich, clue poor owners like this lot.
  • Options
    Even though I do not like him, and his style of football, he deserved better than this!

mad? sad? or just a bad decision!
  • Options
    I will feel sorry for Parky when big Sam comes in.
  • Options
    The new owners are showing that they have no idea about football at premiership levle, they are going to see their investment sink rapidly. Allegedly they only wish to spend £5m in the transfer window, which is less than Rooneys annual salary. Hopeless idiots what do they think they are doing.
  • Options
    How long before the rats start scrambling to get off the sinking ship that is now Blackburn FC?
  • Options
    Blackburn are well and truly buggered, they will be back in League One within a couple of years.
  • Options
    The current manager of India is English, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Houghton, maybe he's been lined up!!!