Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Paul Trollope

Sacked as manager of Bristol Rovers.

Comments

• Thats the price of failing in the Paint trophy!
  • 5 years as manager there
  • Does that mean Parky is up to 20th?
  • indeed it does pop pickers !
  • 20th and only a shade over 2 years in.

Ridiculous!
  • Seems ridiculous, where do Brizzie Rovers expect to be? I know they are in bottom 4 but would be shocked if they went down. Probably not good enough to get into PO's but still think they are in a false position.

Seems Trollope has struggled a little since Lennie left his role.
  • I thought when they playes us they looked better than Brighton and so i am suprised they are that far down
  • Okay, Brizzle caught a cold last weekend at the Sheff Weds 'takeover' party.

And they narrowly got done over on the lottery of penalties in the Paintpot trophy last night.

But it's only 3 weeks ago that they had 2 matches within 3 days against the top 2 clubs, both away from home - and came away unbeaten. Does that count for nothing?
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]But it's only 3 weeks ago that they had 2 matches within 3 days against the top 2 clubs, both away from home - and came away unbeaten. Does that count for nothing?

Looks like it does...

But they are at the wrong end of the table and going in the wrong direction as a club.
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]

But they are at the wrong end of the table and going in the wrong direction as a club.

might as well appoint his assistant to manage the club full time , that'll keep them heading in the same direction
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]

might as well appoint his assistant to manage the club full time , that'll keep them heading in the same direction

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss