Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tim "Doddsy" Breaker....

edited December 2010 in General Charlton
No, not another 'what does he do / is he up to it' thread about a coach none of us have the faintest idea whether he is any good or not........

BUT....

Cracked me up last night, the camera panned to Breaker and Parky three or four times, each time Parky was talking and Breaker was gormlessly staring into the distance, before offering a yes boss, repeating what Parky said, or just continued staring.

He is Dave "Doddsy" Dodds from Mike Bassett !

Bradley Walsh would have been proud of his performance.

Comments

• Options
    Agreed Danny! Saw it and pissed myself, think it was when Reidy went down and looked like he may come off and looked like Parky was saying what to do if a sub was needed. Doddsy thought about it for a few seconds and just went, "yeah". Great input...
  • Options
    Did make me laugh actually.

The camera was on them both for about 30 seconds and all the time Parky was talking to him about putting and Benno and Joe on for the last 20 at the end of it Parky asked him what did he reckon and all Breaker could reply with was, 'Yeah'!

Would never say it to his face though!
  • Options
    Highlight of the game for us. A L1 version of the Cappello / Pearce World Cup Show.
  • Options
    That was why i mentioned i thought there is something wrong with Kins and PP and TB on the other thread, Kins stood at the back watching PP and TB talking to each other and the look on his face to me was one of, they aint got a fooking clue how to change this
  • Options
    I think you'll find it's the same with most assistant managers - they know it's not the time or place to argue with the boss and have to go into nodding donkey mode and act as a safety valve as the manager rants on about the referee/the missed tackle that led to the second goal/the opposition centre half flattening your centre forward and not getting booked for it.
  • Options
    Ironic that dave Dodds (Bradley Walsh) is the spit of Parky haha.