Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK - Paint Cup - Brentford 3-1 Charlton (penalties)

Average marks for each player:

Jenkinson - 6.38 - well done young man
Dailly - 6.33
Reid -6.31
Docherty - 6.25
Elliot - 6.13
Fry - 5.67
Racon - 5.67
McCormack - 5.52
Semedo - 5.27
Abbott - 4.69
Martin - 4.19

Team average: 5.67

I had hoped to make an analysis of the scores from those who attended the game and those who watched on TV/internet, but almost half of you didn't say where you were and only 4 said they were at Griffin Park, so here are some very dodgy stats:

Team average for those at the game: 5.83
Team average for those at home : 5.76
Team average for those who didn't : 5.53

so overall there wasn't much difference, so I then looked at the 2 players with the biggest difference in individual marks:

Those at the game: Abbott - 5.50, Martin - 4.25
Those at home : Abbott - 4.68, Martin - 4.45
Those who didn't : Abbott - 4.41, Martin - 4.18

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2010
    Well done to young Jenkinson - although to be fair, there's probably an extra half mark on his average that comes purely from good will (justifiably) towards a young man making a decent debut among a bunch of team mates who basically let him down.

If I was Parky that might be the tone I'd take with the team , more in sorrow than anger - ''I called this young man back from loan because I thought he could do a job for us. And he did. But the rest of you let him down''. Shame them into putting in a proper performance on Saturday!

Have I missed the Walsall stats, LL?

If those above make poor reading , Sunday's ratings must be even worse. But I don't think I've seen them? Have they been x-rated and deemed too obscene for public comsumption? ;0)
  • Options
    Yes you have missed the Walsall stats, unfortunately I don't have the ability to "sticky" things so if they don't get stuck they subside down the page, if you do a search under STATBANK you'll find them
  • Options
    Thanks. Got 'em.