Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Konchesky to leave Liverpool?

edited December 2010 in General Charlton
Sometimes you just have to cringe when your parents get all defensive about you. I wonder how Paul Konchesky is feeling in merseyside today after his mothers comments on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/konchsmum. Afew years ago, I am sure that Wyn grant had a response from a relative of Konch after he criticised him. Can't see Konchs car having any hub caps left this weekend.

That link may not work in full so you may need to cut and paste this

http://soccer-portal.org/cat/photo/5018-paul-koncheskys-mum-calls-liverpool-fans-scouse-scum-on-facebook.html?utm_source=markfish&utm_medium=the+rest

Comments

• Options
    I have a feeling that Konch may definitely end up paying for this one ... bloody relatives lol

unfortunately the link has been deleted but I managed to see it earlier
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]I have a feeling that Konch may definitely end up paying for this one ... bloody relatives lol

unfortunately the link has been deleted but I managed to see it earlier
    Try the long one it still seems to be working at the moment.

Uncle make sure you control your sister in law ;-)
  • Options
    The link does work, just need to take out the full stop.
  • Options
    on twitter now @koncheskysmum
  • Options
    new link

This is getting fun lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]on twitter now@koncheskysmum

lol, like it
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Sat a few rows in front of Konchesky's mum some time back. A fella in front of me was really giving her little soldeir a slagging but didn't realise she was behind us.

Came down, tore plenty of strips off the poor bloke,and marched out whilst telling us all to ' F*** off'. Brave scouser to take her on.
  • Options
    OMG. Is this really for real?
  • Options
    English lesson required.
  • Options
    Oh dear oh dear, Christ almighty she must have been at the sherry to write that. No worries there Kap Jonjo's mum wouldn't dream of writing something like that.......He's uncle on the other hand .....hahahaha
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That family are special.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dickplumb[/cite]English lesson required.

I agree, she kept leaving the A and the N out of CANT ;-)
  • Options
    she's right though, they're shite and they know they are
  • Options
    That is well funny

Grimsby Away we won 5 or 6 1 i think i was off my trolley kept going up to konch and shaking his head putting my ear next to it to see if it made a noise he was only young and i was chemically enhanced to the tune of eberneezer goode our mate jumble spent the evening outside cuddling his new best mate bollard and the only goal i saw was the grimsby one

thankgod for fatrob and hawkins we would never have got home from that one
  • Options
    Seems pretty reasonable to me, good on her for sticking up for her son and she's right Liverpool are shit!
  • Options
    Yes I am sure she has made his life a lot easier both in the dressing room and with the fans.
    Rightly or wrongly konch will forever be named when liverpool do a "name our worst ever signing " on the fan boards
  • Options
    Seems like a fair summation of the Liverpool team and their fans. And we complain about our fans getting at players!
  • Options
    He is the most one footed professional I have ever seen.

How he has managed to make so much money without kicking a ball with his right foot is amazing.
  • Options
    Dearie me. No wonder Konch never comes across as the brightest of sparks. His mother is a poster girls for the 'why no-one over the age of fifty should own a computer' brigade.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Dearie me. No wonder Konch never comes across as the brightest of sparks. His mother is a poster girls for the 'why no-one over the age of fifty should own a computer' brigade.

They should sign her up to do a weekly premiership round up spot on Soccer AM
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Yes I am sure she has made his life a lot easier both in the dressing room and with the fans.
    Rightly or wrongly konch will forever be named when liverpool do a "name our worst ever signing " on the fan boards[/quote]

I think that honour will go to another left back with Charlton connections.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Yes I am sure she has made his life a lot easier both in the dressing room and with the fans.
    Rightly or wrongly konch will forever be named when liverpool do a "name our worst ever signing " on the fan boards

I think that honour will go to another left back with Charlton connections.
    Damn you bfr I had erased him from my memory
  • Options
    the champions league winning full back
  • Options
    From the whingeing, whining Scousers online petition to have Woy sacked, is this review of Konch under the signings section of the laughable accompanying letter:

Paul Konchesky (PK) – the signing of PK for approximately £3.5m is perhaps the most confusing of all Mr Hodgson’s transfer dealings, on a number of levels. PK’s performances over the course of the season have been nothing short of shambolic, with a number of individual errors leading directly to the conceding of goals and loss of points (versus Man United, Tottenham and Everton to name just three). What makes the signing most absurd is the fact part of our small transfer budget was wasted on a position in which we already possessed a player of at least equal quality to PK, namely Emiliano Insua, a 20 year old already capped by Argentina, who was subsequently released on loan. Insua qualified as ‘homegrown’ due to the period of time spent at the club and so there seems no logical basis for the decision. Even more baffling was the fact a 29 year old broadly seen as a stop gap due to a lack of experience outside mid-table clubs and well below the expected quality of a Liverpool player was given a 4 year contract. This is incomprehensible. When Mr Hodgson complains of his inability to move on sub standard players due to their contracts, I assume he includes this signing?

read the rest here & weep - hope we are playing them next year in the league: calm down, calm down
  • Options
    Did you hear the fans cheer when he got subbed the other night? He's not very popular at all!
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Liverpool fans are amongst the most deluded in football, the chaps at Everton seem far more in touch with reality, Liverpool's last title win was 1991 even Blackburn Rovers and Leeds United have won it more recently!
  • Options
    Curbs always said he wasn't a left back...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]Liverpool fans are amongst the most deluded in football, the chaps at Everton seem far more in touch with reality, Liverpool's last title win was 1991 even Blackburn Rovers and Leeds United have won it more recently!

Couldn't agree more. If it wasn't for the period when Shankly, Paisley, Fagan and Dalglish were in charge (from about 1964 to 1991) Liverpool have barely been beyond ordinary. Nowadays their fans are living on the remnants of what Shankly and Paisley built up, thinking they have a divine right to be at the top. Well, wake up and smell the coffee.
  • Options
    He is reasonable but never a Liverpool player

It was s strange signing and I think one Roy might regret because he is just not good enough

I do think roy is a decent manager but I just think this is a step too much for him at this moment in time and isn't the sort of place he'll get time to get it his way. It's the kind of place a manager comes in and works with what he's got whilst adapting gradually whereas the current Liverpool setup requires a massive overhaul. Bad timing really!
  • Options
    Curbs always said he wasn't a left back...

I agree Konch's best moments for us were as a Left sided midfielder , but apparently this was one of the issues that he fell out with Curbs about.

When he went to Spurs on loan as a left back he was soon switched to Left midfield but I don't think he played LM for West Ham , Fulham or Liverpool.