Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover - What's your best guess as to who is it's gonna be?

Comments

• Options
    not.
  • Options
    2.30pm
  • Options
    From the OS

Christian Dailly, Alan McCormack, Lee Martin, Matt Fry, Paul Benson and Phil Parkinson are the WISE men on show in South-East London and help form the essential festive reading.

Hmmmmmm. :-(
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]From the OS

Christian Dailly, Alan McCormack, Lee Martin, Matt Fry, Paul Benson and Phil Parkinson are the WISE men on show in South-East London and help form the essential festive reading.

Hmmmmmm. :-([/quote]

Lol people do read into things too much

Could it be this by any chance, the fact its Christmas? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eERQx-KqMw&feature=related
  • Options
    BREAKING NEWS:

Sebastien Sainsbury clinches the Takeover deal by guaranteeing Charlton Supporters double Nectar Points every time they pass through the turnstile.
  • Options
    It's incredible. The official website gives an almost page by page breakdown of the Boxing Day programme and doesn't even mention the takeover. Now I woudn't expect them to give any details of course but you'd think they might have said 'and includes an update on the takeover' or something? Surely it's what we'll all want to read about?

Can we infer anything from this? Well probably not. But I suppose it could be that the deal is still not that close and nothing will be announced tomorrow. Or it might be that whoever it is they don't want ANY publicity. In a way that's a good thing but it could indicate that our future owners are not going to want to engage with the fans as Richard Murray has always been prepared to. The plot thickens. Roll on tomorrow!
  • Options
    As I write this post there is only 6 minutes to Christmas Eve, 6 minutes to the day of the takeover, or 6 minutes until the day we find out it fell through!! Being an optimist I have to go with the former, I just hope that in 12 hours time or so we have at least some answers, silence from the club will not go down well I suspect with the fans..........whatever the outcome!!
  • Options
    Johann Rupert
  • Options
    Slater/Jiminez and Cash who wants to have another go.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dr Henry Cheng.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Pastor Victory Chiaka - a Nigerian witch Doctor

Source of income? A Richard Rufus Ponzi scheme
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Salman Rushdie, during his years in hiding he grew to dislike crowds so he appreciates Roly and Kat's hardwork.
  • Options
    I've absolutely no idea, but I'd like it not to be a bent politician with an appalling human rights record.
  • Options
    A giant size waffle...
  • Options
    The Evening Standard
  • Options
    Trump - Make Charlton Great Again!

I can learn to live with the Valley being painted gold.
  • Options
    Simon Jordan
  • Options

Simon Jordan

Never flagged anyone yet...close
  • Options
    Some guy called Ronald Duchaletet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Trump - Make Charlton Great Again!

I can learn to live with the Valley being painted gold.

But what if he chooses orange to match his skin?
  • Options
    Uhtred. Son of Uhtred.
  • Options
    Sean Bean & Keith Harris....you heard it here first
  • Options
    I hear that George Osborne may have some spare time, as well as some spare wallpaper for the Valley board room. Perhaps it is a 'tax dodge', but then again it could be fake news?.
  • Options
    What's Chief Nzeribe up to these days?

(That's one for older Addicks).
  • Options
    Why wasn't this bumped when Roland took over?
  • Options
    Chizz said:

What's Chief Nzeribe up to these days?

(That's one for older Addicks).

He's just arranging for a boat load of rubber to be shipped in.
  • Options
    Roland duchatelet's missus
  • Options
    Roland Douchebags son

Or....

Gemma Arterton!