Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ridiculous video Lech Poznan under 12s!!

edited December 2010 in General Charlton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7e-6V_wUhc&feature=player_embedded#!

Comments

• Options
    That is absolutely mental
  • Options
    So what! Reminds me of when I played for Kidbrooke Academicals in the Woolwich and District league mens PM Division 2.
  • Options
    Euro 2014 should be fun. :)

There's also this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib70m35Pc5Q
  • Options
    i wonder if all those lech poznan fans got tickets by attending previous under 12 cup games?
  • Options
    unbelievable ....... more than 20 fans with passion in the same stand
  • Options
    That is amazing
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Euro 2014 should be fun. :)

There's also this video.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib70m35Pc5Q

I see a couple of our mob got in with the loo rolls
  • Options
    OohAah is like that at the U18 games at Sparrows Lane
  • Options
    wow...what a wonderful support.....stuff we can only dream about eh...

Perhaps we can start another campaign to get the away fans out of the south and into the south west corner of the west stand when we get new owners
    ;-)

The South stand can be the new Covered End....
  • Options
    Couldn't even get my mum to come along to my games at that age!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]i wonder if all those lech poznan fans got tickets by attending previous under 12 cup games?

lol
  • Options
    Completely unrelated I saw a Tesco lorry with Lech Poznan scrawled in the dirt on the back today. Thought it was a bit random.
  • Options
    Mad but brilliant!

Couldn't we get them some freebies for the North stand and let them show us how it's done. I'd love the NU to rock like that.
  • Options
    Absolutely kin brilliant.

Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    A question for all those people that got on their high horses about Bristol City fans lighting a flare in the Jimmy Seed a couple of years back. What exactly are the h&s problems then?
  • Options
    Find that a bit sad...Good support but look at the occasion haha!
  • Options
    i can't believe it's real. surely there would seem to be some clear signs of intimidation, particularly in the spurs squad. If it is real i'm not sure that I like it, is it some kind of weird recruitment stunt for future generations?!!
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Am I the only one who thinks that's just a bit sad?.....yeah probably!

It's a kids game?

I stuck it out for about three minutes and was quite impressed by the way the Spurs kids don't seem remotely fazed by all those sad cases!
  • Options
    It's different way of supporting on the continent, rather than supporting the first team as we do, in places like Greece, Spain, Italy, Turkey, Poland etc they support the sports club as a whole and that covers their basketball teams (which is massive in Europe), all football teams, boxers and some other sports. The senior football team pulls the biggest interest but you will always get the core of ultras turn up at any event that is representing their sports club. Continental ultra support is slightly different to our support as well, they are almost putting on a second show and try and outdo other ultra groups with their displays, whether it be banner displays or pyro displays with flares and fireworks. Clubs employ ringleaders to organise and sync the crowds, often recognised as the blokes at the front on the fence with a megaphone. It's all very organised and structured and you will find the ultras use the u11 events like above as like a rehersal session almost.
  • Options
    I won't be going to any Palace under 12 games in the near future then:)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Quality video.

More than we took to Luton