Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Striker worth looking at: Connor Sammon

Comments

• Options
    I heard that he had to swim upstream to get where he is today.
  • Options
    Im not sure what the bass for any belief we could catch him would be.
  • Options
    I don't sea what all the fuss is about. Do we have a plaice in the team for him? I don't think he'd be a great catch.

Shoal scorers in Scotland don't always do well in English football.
  • Options
    I think its all load a Crab!
  • Options
    He's a tough lad, so maybe his main asset would be BATTERING defences, but if he can also CHIP in with a few goals then we're golden.
  • Options
    I would rather decent looking guys at Charlton, not one's who have flat heads.
  • Options
    I have heard we are also looking to sign his Strike partner John West!
  • Options
    I don't think we'll sign him for any particular reason.

Probably just for the halibut.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Another Anthony Stokes perhaps, good in SPL but not pulled up any trees in England- even in the Championship.

Also the reporter on SSN last night said he was awful last season, so a flash in the pan perhaps.

He was carrying an injury last season. Credit should go to the physio who cured sammon.
  • Options
    On a scale of 1-10 where do you rate him Weegie?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Apparently his preferred finish is to chip the keeper. If we sign him, we'd have our own lob star.
  • Options
    "Feed the fish and he will score!''
  • Options
    We could scale the heights with him up front, but would he be in it heart and sole?
  • Options
    If he was that good he'd be caught by one of the Championship or PL teams. There's something fishy about this transfer
  • Options
    ALL THIS TALK IS MAKING ME EEL.
  • Options
    I would rather decent looking guys at Charlton, not one's who have flat heads.

WTF?

Why does it matter what a player looks like so long as they can help us win game.
  • Options
    Pah. He comes from a minnow league.
  • Options
    Looks like you fellas have been having a whale of a time on this thread - far too shark for me.
  • Options
    he is prone to having eelnesses that make him a very slippery customer in the changing room
  • Options
    Personally I think he would make a good combination with Tamer Tuna.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This transfer would leave Charlton rock bottom, with our current transfer kitty I don't think we could even get him to nibble at a contract.
  • Options
    Would it ruin your fun if I pointed out that the fish is spelt Salmon?
  • Options
    Get out
  • Options
    I've seen him play, he doesn't look that fit to me, if we signed him he'd have to lose a bit of weight and be less chubby.
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC5826unpOY

looks a natural finisher lol
  • Options
    this fella could be on his way to wigan
  • Options
    Yep - just seen that. Hope we don't regret missing a good catch...
  • Options
    Signed for Wigan... all done
  • Options
    Signed
  • Options
    We missed out?

Powell should have hooked him in.