Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace's attendance.

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
8,400 odd, very very poor.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: SpongeBob[/cite]8,400 odd, very very poor.

No Bob; 8,400 is even, not odd!!
  • Options
    how many are we bringing to bolton?
  • Options
    i guess 12
  • Options
    I heard that our one coach is full to its capacity!
  • Options
    oooOOOOOOOOOOoooo

dunno why i'm taking the p.

Ifeel bad i'm not going. going to chelsea v blackburn on a freebie instead! (although i did think charlton were playing on the tuesday so thought i could listen to the game!)
  • Options
    i love it when we sing 'is that all you take away' .... when we clearly have the worst away support in the top 2 leagues
  • Options
    agreed.
  • Options
    The worst bar Fulham, surely?
  • Options
    Blackburns is bad as well. They only took 700 to Luton on saturday
  • Options
    Would say Fulham's is definitely worse than ours.

And Blackburn, Bolton and Wigan are also pretty poor.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    blackburn only took 1000 to man cuteh last week! and they are doing well, and manchester is only down road!
  • Options
    how many did we take to spurs?
  • Options
    how many did we take to Fulham? On a monday night, whilst bottom! and on sky!

How many aways have you done since op riverside?
  • Options
    oh,it's all my fault!
  • Options
    Of course it is silly
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Blackburns is bad as well. They only took 700 to Luton on saturday
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]blackburn only took 1000 to man cuteh last week! and they are doing well, and manchester is only down road!
    and we brought 7-800 to chelsea ..pathetic
  • Options
    Bolton and Fulham are as bad as us.

Bolton only had 3-400 at Boro last week and they were 6th!! And its only up the road (sort of)

We wont have more than 150 on Wednesday.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Bolton only had 3-400 at Boro last week and they were 6th!! And its only up the road (sort of)

thats the one i was also going to say, it looked like about 30 of them in the away end! Seriously i would to no actually how many, as it was really bad lookin away turnout! 3-400 is being real generous IMO southend