Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

defoe

edited December 2010 in General Charlton
Straight red today, misses cup game

Comments

• Options
    Forget it ... spurs have 3 games before us
  • Options
    and very likely to be appealed. Never in a million years was that a red card.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]and very likely to be appealed. Never in a million years was that a red card.

A million years is a long time.

Hope the appeal fails and the ban gets increased to include our match because of it's frivolous nature.

Not because I particularly dislike Spurs. No particulalry because I think our chances of success may increase without him playing. More that I think the guy's a complete and utter first class cock.
  • Options
    Come on that was a straight red ...
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    They could play with 8 men and destroy us looking at last nights performance ........
    The breakaway goal for van der vaarts 2nd was footballing wank material

Were we really on a par and even better than them just a few years ago .........
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    On another point wtf was that twat andy gray on about talking about gomes's challenge for the ball with heskey ....
    I'm sure gomes got the ball but gray kept claiming its a definite penalty and the keeper didn't get the ball , he's so biased and blind he should be a charlton fan ..... Its all the refs fault. :-(
  • Options
    Gray and Key are atrocious, I always turn the channel before either open their mouths. I make you right regarding their second goal!
  • Options
    I thought it was pen!

At one point the commentary team mentioned the pace of spurs and this image of Dailly and Doherty appeared before me.... not in a good way!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]At one point the commentary team mentioned the pace of spurs and this image of Dailly and Doherty appeared before me.... not in a good way!

yep i was having a few hot and cold flushes thinking about that .....they may (fingers crossed) only play a few of the big guns against us
  • Options
    is a twat.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]and very likely to be appealed. Never in a million years was that a red card.

Just seen it. Lead with the arm/elbow and caught the fella in the face.

Did he mean it? Probably not.

Was it a straight red? Seen them given - ask Christian Dailly.

Will it be rescinded? Probably - different set of rules for some clubs.