Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Discuss

dont sit right with me

http://celebrity.aol.co.uk/2010/12/28/elton-john-david-furnish-baby/?icid=main|uk|dl2|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fcelebrity.aol.co.uk%2F2010%2F12%2F28%2Felton-john-david-furnish-baby%2F

Comments

• Options
    Nor with me

they are clebrities/very rich so it is alright, old ....no problem, .....gay? its the 21st century.....of course it's alright....at least they're not palace
  • Options
    As long as they are doing it for the right reasons then I don't give a monkey
  • Options
    A child should always start a life with it's MOTHER and father. Some peoples circumstances make this not possible but It''s appalling that Elton John had flashed the cash a deprived a new born baby of having a mother.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]A child should always start a life with it's MOTHER and father. Some peoples circumstances make this not possible but It''s appalling that Elton John had flashed the cash a deprived a new born baby of having a mother.

So you dont agree with surrogate pregnancies?
  • Options
    fucking madness
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]A child should always start a life with it's MOTHER and father. Some peoples circumstances make this not possible but It''s appalling that Elton John had flashed the cash a deprived a new born baby of having a mother.

So you dont agree with surrogate pregnancies?

If the child has a surrogate mother ,i have no problem with it. If its a 65 year old rock star who flashes his millions and gets what he wants and who knows as much about motherhood as i do about quantum physics , then i have a problem with it.
  • Options

Surely it’s more important to have two loving parents regardless of their gender ?

Think of it this way. This child did have a mother, she sold him.

Who is the child better off with ? The mother that was willing to sell him, or the two loving parents that wanted him so much they were willing to put up with the inevitable backlash they would face so that they could give this child all the love they have and all the chances many would never even dream of.
  • Options
    No problem with it being 2 men but Elton John is 65 and his partner is no spring chicken. I could understand if they adopted helping a deprived child for the next 10 years they are mobile enough to do so but to bring a new kid into this world when it is likely Elton John will not be around when the child is a teenager is irresponsible to the extreme.
  • Options
    I'm more concerned about the age of the parents than their sexuality.
    But there are plenty of worse parents in the world, this child will certainly have a better start than many.

I didn't think Furnish was much older than 40ies? And I'm fairly sure both of them have given concideration to how the child will be provided for (emaotionally and financialy) if they are not around - just like every parent should, you neer know when death will come.