Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Colchester away

edited December 2010 in General Charlton
Still undecided on this one. Does anyone know what sort of travelling numbers we can expect? I wasnt in the country for this one last season, i know we lost, but was it a bit of a dry evening out regardless. I hear their new stadium doesnt exactly thrill.

Comments

• Options
    decided to do this one now, will pay on the day

expect us to take around 1,500, maybe more if we win tonight.

souless ground in the middle of nowhere, but an easy drive
  • Options
    doubt were take anywhere near that amount people will all be going to spurs instead
  • Options
    definitely available on the day then Eltham and some left?? Ticket office was closed today for some reason!

Well up for this one as couldnt get a ticket for Brighton
  • Options
    wonder how many sold so far.
  • Options
    Stayed in the Premier Inn nearby last time. Got lost on the way back from the ground to pub
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Everytime we play col u i always seem to spot their little group of "lads" i won't say firm.
    Saw them giving some of our lot some stick after the game last season -
    Such a pathetic bunch of rejects. Considering they get 3000 for home games i can't see the motivation behind forming a "so called firm " for such a minor club.
  • Options
    If tickets are available on the day i will make the decision. Considering i'll have had no sleep.
  • Options
    ive heard 450 so far have been sold
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite]Everytime we play col u i always seem to spot their little group of "lads" i won't say firm.
    Such a pathetic bunch of rejects. Considering they get 3000 for home games i can't see the motivation behind forming a "so called firm " for such a minor club.

Why does it matter ......?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite]Everytime we play col u i always seem to spot their little group of "lads" i won't say firm.

Tell that to the bloke (Les) who ran Camb Utd...

;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This was posted on the 12th December....

Hartlepool 168
    Brighton 734.....since sold out 897?
    Colchester 457
    Id expect us to take 1500 to Colchester, but can see a big walk up if we can get a result tonight