Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

**CHANGE OF GUEST** for Bromley Addicks meeting Tuesday 15th March

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sure Worner will get asked about his height and whether this is an issue as a Keeper. People who sit near me at Charlton insist he is shorter than 6ft but has his hair sticking up to reach 6ft.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Sure Worner will get asked about his height and whether this is an issue as a Keeper. People who sit near me at Charlton insist he is shorter than 6ft but has his hair sticking up to reach 6ft.

They can tell someone height to the inch from 50 yards away? Wow!

Anyway Bump

Up the Addicks, at least one person your age, who knows you, will be there.

Told me himself at the game last night.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Have invited another player who lives locally and might be at a lose end.

Will wait to see if he can make it.

Who's coming along and who's bringing the Charlton Life badges?
  • Options
    UPDATE MURRAY REPLACES JACKSON AND WORNER

Due to a pre-arranged social event this Tuesday which all the players will be attending Jackson and Worner are no longer available.

Richard Murray has agreed to move forward his appearance scheduled for May to Tuesday night.

This will be a members only meeting as normal. If you are not a member of Bromley Addicks or have yet to pay your subs you can pay on the door. £5 adults, £3 OAP, free to students.

Before the conspiracy theorists start Bromley Addicks were told about this last Thursday and Chris Powell was kind enough to ring to apologise for the double booking. Richard confirmed his attendance before the Brentford game kicked off.

Same venue, 8.00pm start, raffle prizes etc. See you there.
  • Options
    I heard from a source that all the players are off for dinner at the Oxo Tower, comes highly recommended ;-)

I will be along with Murray chatting, always intereting listening.