Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ferguson recalls preston players

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2010
    Im with Corbodan

double post
  • Options
    Im with Cordoban
  • Options
    Tony Pullis now pulled his two loan players at Preston as well. Old pals act with Fergie?

Preston in deep doo doo!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]I think his actions are inexcusable, and have probably damaged his sons future employability.
    Interesting point.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I suppose when you have the arrogance to believe you are a 'law unto yourself'', you can act on any emotional kneejerk impulse.

Unprofessional.

What a load of crap! Totally PROFESSIONAL I'd say. Let everyone else in your business know that you're the Daddy and you don't get f**ked with.
    That's why he's top of tree and has been for a mere 24 years or so.

Football in this country goes downhill when Fergie finally calls it a day.

Thank you for your opinion, Chirpy.

Football in this country has already gone downhill, ethically and morally, in case nobody has noticed.
    And Fergie is part of that.
  • Options
    Whether Fergie is right or wrong to recall these players it does look like a case of sour grapes.

Will any club take on a Man U loanee in the future?

What of the two players who have been re-called? It's hardly done their future prospects any good, presumably they have gone from playing for Preston/involved in the first team squad to being stuck in a reserve side or more likely will get loaned out elsewhere, it might put their career back a few steps if they don't get another club to play for lined up.

And it gives the impression that Darren Ferguson is managing clubs on an unofficial feeder basis for his father. I'm sure he'd be embarrased by this act of petulance.
  • Options
    hope hodgson keeps his job or a new manager may recall all the scouse loanees we have as part of the.......................