Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Betting Help

I'm a very very occasional gambler, but I've decided to put a an accumulator on a few of tomorrows games, try and get the New Year off to a flyer. I've been on Odds Checker and the best odds for my group of bets are being offered by Victor Chandler but the total odds for the accumulator are reported in decimal format. I've done a bit of googling and I don't know if I'm having a bit of blonde day but I can't get my head around them! Can anyone on here explain them to me in simple language and, ideally, tell me what a £5 bet will pay me if the decimal odds are 5473.62.

Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    If the odds are that high the bet will pay you nothing - trust me ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]If the odds are that high the bet will pay you nothing - trust me ;-)

Ha, probably right but winning a couple of hundred ain't exactly going to change my life! Anyway, I'm covering myself by having a little flutter on Mooney to score tomorrow, which is obviously a dead cert!
  • Options
    5 x 5473.62. = £27,368.10
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]5 x 5473.62. = £27,368.10

Bloody hell, is it as simple as that? The explanation on bet fair was confusing the hell out of me this morning! Cheers 1Lung.

I might take a match out and shorten the odds a bit, in that case.
  • Options
    Check out Ladbrokes.com because they have a consolation payout accumulator bet - so you get something back if one gets beat.