Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rangers v celtic

why the f is this not on tv been looking forward to it all week,wigan v newcastle is though zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comments

• Options
    Sorry on sky sports 4
  • Options
    Perfect & Respectful Silence pre-match @ Ibrox.

Well done Rangers & Celtic.
  • Options
    Just saw the minutes silence observed really well at Ibrox for the 66 that died at the 1971 fixture.Why did the Celtic manager only walk out after the minutes silence?
  • Options
    Because the Celtic manager is Neil Lennon. I'm surprised that Celtic showed respect for it.
  • Options
    A good mate who I've known for nearly 20 years is at the game, envy envy envy!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Because the Celtic manager is Neil Lennon. I'm surprised that Celtic showed respect for it.

Yawn...........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    fuck me i just mentioned when it was on
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Perfect & Respectful Silence pre-match @ Ibrox.

This.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Because the Celtic manager is Neil Lennon. I'm surprised that Celtic showed respect for it.[/quote]

Sounds like the minute's silence was respected by fans of both teams - a shame that keyboard warriors couldn't follow suit.
  • Options
    Didn't mean to start off the old C v R debate:
    Just think that a minutes "Silence" is better than the "Applause" thing that most grounds go with nowadays, and at Ibrox it seemed to be observed by all including the 8,000 Celtic supporters.

By the way, I dislike both Celtic & Rangers, thats why I support East Stirlingshire.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    IAIA
    edited January 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Perfect & Respectful Silence pre-match @ Ibrox.

this

[edit]
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]By the way, I dislike both Celtic & Rangers

this
  • Options
    A minute's silence to commemorate the dead as in this instance is right.

A minute's applause should be used to recognise an individual's commitment and contribution to the game.

thats why I support East Stirlingshire

We Stirling Albion fans hate you B*rst*rds...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]A minute's silence to commemorate the dead as in this instance is right.

A minute's applause should be used to recognise an individual's commitment and contribution to the game.

Fair call. For people who've died a 'natural' death, a minute's applause is fair enough.
  • Options
    Guess I shouldn't qualified that saying I would also be surprised if Rangers kept silent during a silence at Park Head, and there was me thinking that most posters on this site were adults! If you don't know anything of the rivalry you shouldn't post.

Celtic are singing that Sister act song which palace fans are obsessed with.
  • Options
    FFS McGreggor.
  • Options
    1-0 Celtic.
  • Options
    2-0 Celtic
  • Options
    Sorry, I know I shouldn't post but.....

Samaras: Proper OldSchool Killer beard !
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Samaras: Proper OldSchool Killer beard ![/quote]Ha! Agreed.
  • Options
    scottish football is woeful but i really dislike celtic
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    took to school great win
  • Options
    C'mon you Gers!
  • Options
    What a dreadful standard of football. C'mon you Bhoys !