Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Redknapp's Thomas Cook advert

The perfect holiday.

Strolling around the beach hand in hand. Jumping in the pool. Laying there soaking up some sun. Looking into each others eyes.

Perfect, just perfect.

Hang on a minute, hAven't you forgotten something? WHERE ARE YOUR KIDS???

Comments

• Options
    haha i actually thought that when i see it earlier.

no doubt jamies called in twitchy harry to look after them so he can smash the arse of his missus for two weeks. i know i would.
  • Options
    she's a veggie,so she won't eat meat unfortunately
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    its the phoney estuary accent that gets my goat. For gawd sake, stop the T-glottalisation....PLEASE!
  • Options
    I wonder how many Thomas Cook holidays they have paid for and taken in the last 10 years ?

None of course, they wouldn't be seen dead on holiday with the general public.
  • Options
    His Mum must've been gorgeous coz 'arry is one ugly fcuker!
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Saga Lout[/cite]His Mum must've been gorgeous coz 'arry is one ugly fcuker!

Good goal scorer as well.
  • Options
    Is it just me or does anyone else think that marraige is just too perfect?

Always had my doubts about him....
  • Options
    Chutney Ferret Chirpy?
  • Options
    never get that harry is ugly thing,think he had a accident that mucked up his facial muscles and jamie looks the spit of him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]The perfect holiday.

Strolling around the beach hand in hand. Jumping in the pool. Laying there soaking up some sun. Looking into each others eyes.

Perfect, just perfect.

it's like the McCanns all over again....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    tasteless
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Chutney Ferret Chirpy?[/quote]

are you gonna stand for that chirpy?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]The perfect holiday.

Perfect, just perfect.

Hang on a minute, hAven't you forgotten something? WHERE ARE YOUR KIDS???[/quote]it's like the McCanns all over again....[/quote]

Or the Fred West family...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]The perfect holiday.

Perfect, just perfect.

it's like the McCanns all over again....
    Nah. If it was like the McCanns, then the Beckhams and the Rooneys would be there as well. Allegedly.
  • Options
    Got to speak to Louise Redknapp at a bash once. It wasn't until I looked at the showbiz page of the next day's newspapers that I realised that she had been wearing a completely see-thru top and no bra and I NEVER F**KING NOTICED :(