Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The princess of positivity is coming

Sad to hear about our 2-4 loss against Swindon. Maybe scared as we only beat them 3-0 a couple of months ago.

On another note, someone just signed up for Charlton life. She is the positive princess, she tried to be the princess of positivity but there were too many letters.
Nothing fazes this girl and she is sort of like King Midas, anything she touches turns to gold. She loves Charlton Athletic and has come to The Valley to weave her
magic upon the team and the sad/angry masses. She would make anything a positive and is coming to Charlton Athletic. Rejoice.

Comments

• Options
    Crickey Mate , you sould like you've been drinking at the Oxo Tower?
  • Options
    Oh Christ, this is all we need right now!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mendonca In Asdas[/cite]Crickey Mate , you sould like you've been drinking at the Oxo Tower?

been on the pills more like!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sunce mamino malo[/cite]Sad to hear about our 2-4 loss against Swindon. Maybe scared as we only beat them 3-0 a couple of months ago.

On another note, someone just signed up for Charlton life. She is the positive princess, she tried to be the princess of positivity but there were too many letters.
    Nothing fazes this girl and she is sort of like King Midas, anything she touches turns to gold. She loves Charlton Athletic and has come to The Valley to weave her
    magic upon the team and the sad/angry masses. She would make anything a positive and is coming to Charlton Athletic. Rejoice.

Tell her to get her tits out - that might cheer up some folk on here
  • Options
    i think i will put that in the rupert/jazzy category
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Mendonca In Asdas[/cite]Crickey Mate , you sould like you've been drinking at the Oxo Tower?[/quote]

What is a love and kisses tower?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sunce mamino malo[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Mendonca In Asdas[/cite]Crickey Mate , you sould like you've been drinking at the Oxo Tower?

What is a love and kisses tower?

congratulations sir you've just given me my first laugh since about 5.45
  • Options
    Lol!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]i think i will put that in the rupert/jazzy category

Where is Rupert?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sunce mamino malo[/cite]Sad to hear about our 2-4 loss against Swindon. Maybe scared as we only beat them 3-0 a couple of months ago.

Someone ring the Maudsley and tell them to keep a bed free ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]

Ahahaha
  • Options
    adsads
    edited January 2011
    [quote][cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]i think i will put that in the rupert/jazzy category[/quote]

Where is Rupert?[/quote]

found god and changed his name to sunce mamino malo
  • Options
  • Options
    Weird man....
  • Options
    edited January 2011

thats quality - a touch too much rioja for sunce although has anybody checked the name isn't an acronym for somebody well wedged up - im satisfied you cant make ackworth out of it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]i think i will put that in the rupert/jazzy category

yeah because I start threads like this !!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sheikh sunce mamino malo
    [/cite]The princess of positivity is coming

I know, women take ages.
  • Options
    And now she's gone.

Ta ta princess.
  • Options
    I was speaking to Masicat, & after what he told me, I thought I'd bring an end to all rumours surrounding the future of the clubs direction. No unsubstantiated facts, or usual bullshit we've heard in the takeover build-up, & new manager talk.

The site has been taken over by a cult. Sunce is the artist formerly known as AFKA, & Positive Princess his 'Yoko style' hippy paramore.

The new owners are taking the club in a more spiritual direction. Parky didn't transmit the positive chakra the new owners wanted, & Marharishi Mahesh Yogi will be the new boss, eradicating all the negative energy in, & around the club.

Sunce/AFKA will be the internet path to infiltrate, & gradually brainwash us who use CL, into the new doctrine, & Positive Princess will redesign the ground according to the Feng Shui guide & handmake the kit, & balls herself.

We'll all have to sign our life savings & mortgages over to the club/cult, quitting our jobs, & growing food & making things to fund its 'research', & be part of its brave new era.

We will also be made to fast, from time to time, eat flavourless mush we've grown ourselves, occasionally swap wives, & offer them to Michael Slater as 'love/positive energy sacrifices'(not death), when called upon.(& sometimes Billy Davies-at the same time)

So now you know!

Remember, locked on FACTS!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stefco[/cite]
    The site has been taken over by a cult. Sunce is the artist formerly known as AFKA, & Positive Princess his 'Yoko style' hippy paramore.

Her normal username on here is Off_It.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just because you're an old man and miles away it doesn't mean you wont get a slap Oggy.

You've been warned. I have "contacts" in The Peoples Republic of Cornwall.

Now, carry on.

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Just because you're an old man and miles away it doesn't mean you wont get a slap Oggy.

You've been warned. I have "contacts" in The Peoples Republic of Cornwall.

Now, carry on.

;o)

Sorry, Princess.

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]

Hurray!