Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dowie's Duffers

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
Pouso has got to be numero Uno. Seen for only one half of a match or was he subbed through the second half?

Traore... no. 2.

I like Souley and am not prepared to label him a duffer yet.

Comments

• Options
    3. Carson
    lol
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    traore had two boken legs though right? still a duffer though
  • Options
    Faye - maybe cos i only see him on TV, but really he is useless - can't control the ball, lazy, can only pass 5 yards sideways, one of the obvioulsy poor attitudes during the Reed era - not of teh required standard in my opinion

i rate Diawarra much more highly, at least he seems to care
  • Options
    god i forgot about Faye. Can the pompey goal be a kickstart for a flourishing Charlton career?

Andy Reid, not a duffer but hope hes not going to be a constant sicknote.
  • Options
    hasselwank the biggest duffer of the lot. lazy, good-for-nothing waster.
  • Options
    another one i forgot, it was a rushed post, should have looked at the squad!
  • Options
    I think it's harsh to blame Dowie for signing JFH. When he signed pretty much everyone thought he'd be a great signing.
  • Options
    Bit harsh on Pouso. Don't know the ins and outs, but for the hour or so he played he looked all right. Didn't look out of his depth and I was quite disappointed that he was subbed. At the time thought that maybe he was tired, after-all few leagues are as quick and unrelenting as the prem, but I thought that was something he would easily overcome with some work in training.

I know this has been covered by Smudge's article, but what really happened?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: randy_andy[/cite]Bit harsh on Pouso. Don't know the ins and outs, but for the hour or so he played he looked all right. Didn't look out of his depth and I was quite disappointed that he was subbed. At the time thought that maybe he was tired, after-all few leagues are as quick and unrelenting as the prem, but I thought that was something he would easily overcome with some work in training.

I know this has been covered by Smudge's article, but what really happened?

I have to disagree. I thought Pouso was pretty dreadful against Pompey to be honest.
  • Options
    So we've had :

Dowie's Duffers

Les' Losers

what now ???

Pards Pride ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dont think its harsh on pouso whatsoever. We saw hime for one half? For the lasat few months they have been saying he is training and trying to adapt to the premiership, if he couldnt adapt in training then he's not going to during a game.

Waste of money.
  • Options
    I seem to remember us being linked strongly to JFH before Dowie was appointed.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]dont think its harsh on pouso whatsoever. We saw hime for one half? For the lasat few months they have been saying he is training and trying to adapt to the premiership, if he couldnt adapt in training then he's not going to during a game.

Waste of money.

that's what my heart is telling me, but my head is saying that for 60 minutes after just arriving in the country, he wasn't THAT much off the pace, barring in mind he was playing centre mid that day on his own against a team who were flying at the time. If that is what he was like exposed and on first impressions, then in the following four months he must of either:

a) regressed badly
    b) something else has gone on
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]dont think its harsh on pouso whatsoever. We saw hime for one half? For the lasat few months they have been saying he is training and trying to adapt to the premiership, if he couldnt adapt in training then he's not going to during a game.

Waste of money.

that's what my heart is telling me, but my head is saying that for 60 minutes after just arriving in the country, he wasn't THAT much off the pace, barring in mind he was playing centre mid that day on his own against a team who were flying at the time. If that is what he was like exposed and on first impressions, then in the following four months he must of either:

a) regressed badly
    b) something else has gone on

I think b)

Good enough for Uruguay.....
    Not good enough for CAFC - at a time when we've had a CM crisis.

What has really been the issue....?

Snorting coke or something?
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    they put it on their weetabix like sugar over there apparently...