Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Next Charlton Life Poker Tournie 30th January who's in????

Since Mr Bevan has been banished from organising as he has spent the last 2 tournaments hiding under the table lol, thought I'd give it a go. Anyone interested in one in January or prefer February? I think Sunday night worked well last time we had a good turnout but throwing it out there. Suggestions??

Comments

• Options
    why isn't this a stickie?
  • Options
    Aah, a proper organiser.

Would you like me to make this a star spangled flashing sticky for you Sadie :-)
  • Options
    well I would never turn down a Sticky lol.

I'm just testing the water at the moment to see if anyone wants to play one soon if enough do then I'd be happy to organise it, I might even turn up as well...
  • Options
    Yep, sign me up buttercup
  • Options
    Yeah il be up for, sometime in Janauary would be good :)
  • Options
    any idea on date how's 23rd January?
  • Options
    to soon what about 30th
  • Options
    30th then? thoughts please
  • Options
    Yes 30th is good, why not the last sunday in every month
  • Options
    i'll change the title to 30th and see what happens. TK if you read this can you set one up?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    yep, shuffle up.................
  • Options
    ........... deal me in
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Numbers[/cite]Yes 30th is good, why not the last sunday in every month

that's a good idea, with real regularity 1. People shouldn't forget 2. With a regular slot each month we may get more takers after a few months. 3. It wouldn't need as much plugging as regulars will know when 'the next CL poker tournie' is. And 4. Admin will know it's a monthly thing and shouldn't need reminding (nagging) for a sticky the days leading up to it.
  • Options
    sounds like a plan. i'm in.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]sounds like a plan. i'm in.

Can you do different password this time please as we don't want the moron back :-/ whisper to me and I'll set up Members Only thread, unless you want too ;-)
  • Options
    i am in just to give it a bump
  • Options
    cant do the 30th
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]cant do the 30th

darn it!
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Im in, ill try and actually play this one....

actually if someone eg. alexwright, sadie, TK are on facebook add me there to remind me please as i play mainly on sky i will probably forget again!

not to worry if not i will try to make it but register on day as last time i just lost $11

[url=mailto://facebook.com/johnnybev1987]facebook page[/url]

link doesnt work sorry, search john bev bevan im wearing a yellow top :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2011
    Hey guys, would like to play in the next one if it goes ahead :)

Incidentally there's a new interface brought in by Pokerstars http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/home-games/ which might be useful.
  • Options
    I'd be tempted, this just for giggles or real money involved?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: siblers[/cite]I'd be tempted, this just for giggles or real money involved?

Real moneys and giggles ;)

$11 to play
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    ok i've set up our own charltonlife pokerclub from the pokerstars home games section.

it looks more adaptable than what we had before and will have it's own league, based on our results and it seems they have done away with the private tourneys bit anyway. all members will receive an e-mail letting everyone know about upcoming tournaments.(no more excuses johnny bev) it does play money too if non players want to try.

you have to apply to me to join,the benefit being that we shouldn't get hassled by fruitloops and the like. also in the very unlikely event where a player offers abuse, then we can then revoke their membership.

i've only just set this up and don't really know much more but i think it's the way forward! any input is appreciated as i probably haven't thought everything through

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games Online.

-if you don't already have it,download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com
    -Open the main lobby,then click the Home Games tab
    -Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
    -Enter my Club ID number: 19158
    -Enter my Invitation Code: PSCharltonLife05

That's it. Once I've approved your membership request,we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

If you want to find out more, visit
    www.pokerstars.com/homegames/

i've set up a tourney for the 30th, details are there once you've joined. no more passwords, it's our own clique!
  • Options
    I've sent a request easy once I found it.
  • Options
    you're in!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]I've sent a request easy once I found it.

I wasnt sure whether you was on about my facebook lol thanks for the add :)

TK i will register tonight, i probably will still forget knowing me so ill join membership club or what not and joing tourneys on the day

Ill be singing 'I am top of the league, say i am top of the league' i cant wait ;)
  • Options
    Done very easy
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]I've sent a request easy once I found it.

I wasnt sure whether you was on about my facebook lol thanks for the add :)

TK i will register tonight, i probably will still forget knowing me so ill join membership club or what not and joing tourneys on the day

Ill be singing 'I am top of the league, say i am top of the league' i cant wait ;)

don't be so sure sunshine lol
  • Options
    I have sent my request