Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blatant Self Publicity - My Military Online Shop

edited January 2011 in Not Sports Related
Hello my cyber friends.

With admins approval.

Away from the love of CAFC I have a number of interests, with Military History being near the top of the list. Anyway a few months ago, along with a couple of like minded friends I started an online shop selling all things Military, it is now ticking over nicely and we have an ebay shop as well. I know a few on here like the military history as well so please have a look or pass the link to anyone that you feel maybe interested. Whether you want a deactivated Tommy Gun or some current issue surplus, have a look here, a discount will be given to CL forum members, so whisper me if you are interested in items, and I will give 'special price to you my friend'. We still have about 250 items to add so if there is something you want let me know.

Thanks for taking the time reading this. Thanks admin.

http://www.militarystores.co.uk/

Comments

• Options
    Bibble my little lad runsd around dressed as a solider all day virtually everyday. do you have the cammo gear in sizes that will fit a 10yr old
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Bibble my little lad runsd around dressed as a solider all day virtually everyday. do you have the cammo gear in sizes that will fit a 10yr old

He does ... but he can't seem to find it at the moment.

I'm here all week.

bibble - do you have any American Civil War stuff?
  • Options
    Good luck with this Bibble. I've always been hugely intersted in the First and Second World Wars in particular, so I'll be having a good look.
    You must have been tempted to take that Tommy Gun to the Valley a few times recently!
  • Options
    My pal has an ex Russian naval submarine moored on the River Medway if anyones interested.*

He's in negotiations to moor it next to the O2. . .

*Must win the most obscure post on CL award?
  • Options
    mistrollin - Thanks for your kind words.
    Yes it might have given them a kick up the backside!!
  • Options
    Look mate, it is well documented that you're a nice bloke, not up for discussion, however you are a shite military history collector, I dont give a rats arse how long you have done it for, you are shite at it. I agree we have a great history, unfortunately you're shite online sellter. I wish you well well, etc ect.

ahem. :-)
  • Options
    Curb_It - You are too kind!!! Has the weekend started already?
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    How many people use the search term "Military Stores"? if its quite a lot on a monthly basis your site will do well in Google due to the domain name (in about 6 months time), if thats not your keyword then I suggest you change the anchor text of that link to something your aiming for, good luck.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Look mate, it is well documented that you're a nice bloke, not up for discussion, however you are a shite military history collector, I dont give a rats arse how long you have done it for, you are shite at it. I agree we have a great history, unfortunately you're shite online sellter. I wish you well well, etc ect.

ahem. :-)

Bloody hell guys! good job the guns dont work...........or do they?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was just trying to make a point - and refer you to Mr Bibble's post to Parkinson's friend of 26 years.

Im sure he's very good at his job really.
  • Options
    Have you thought about having a stall at the War & Peace Show at the Hop Farm in Paddock Wood? I have a friend that is a member of a military vechile renovation group. He does most of his buying at this show or on trips to similar events across Europe.

He does do some business on eBay, but to be fair he suggests that moat dealers are too expensive and he can purchase things cheaper by avoiding them by cutting out the 'retailer'.
  • Options
    Bennyhill - Thanks for the info, it is very much appreciated.

Kings Hill - Yes mate, we will be doing the War and Peace a very good week in July, commonly known as the War and Pissup.

We also do Chatham fair which is monthly and is on this sunday at the Dockyard. The 3 of us have been collecting for years and have taken the plunge business wise, so hopefullly this business will take off!
    Re ebay - we sell the less collectable items on ebay, we are selling the military collectables with good provenance on the website.
  • Options
    Bibble - try contacting Roy Keane, he might be interested :-)
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    should have been a whisper
  • Options
    Hi Jim yes mate that's fine I will meet you there. I have your number and I will call you in a while.