Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

24 *Spoiler Alert*

So in the space of 4 hours:

Jack has been flown back to the US from china where he has been in prison and hasn't spoken for 6 months or so. He then finds himself in the hands of terrorist knows he will be tortured and killed. He then escapes, Chase's a man on the underground when he is going to blow it up, jack kicks him out the door and saves everyone.

Then a family get taken hostage by a school boy terrorist and the dad of the family must deliver a package to the nutters. Something goes wrong and the nuc bomb goes off and a lot of people die!

I cant wait for next week when in one hour jack gets a women pregnant, has the kid, builds a house and runs a marathon.

Don't get my wrong, I like this programme but its Bollocks!

Comments

• Options
    I have not seen the double episode from the weekend just gone yet still on SKY+ but really loved the first two hours.

You say it's 'Bollocks' but the thing is how many blockbuster Films you see nowadays are exactly the same, over the top, would never happen. 24 is an excellent watchable series, if it was not like that every week it would not stand out from any other series on TV & would not be so popular.
  • Options
    poor curtis!
  • Options
    Curtis should have finished the job
  • Options
    Im glad jacks arm is ok, 2hours after being stabbed, and No Blood!
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]So in the space of 4 hours:

Jack has been flown back to the US from china where he has been in prison and hasn't spoken for 6 months or so.

The release and flight back from China started before Episode 1 - he LANDS in Ep1.

Currently downloading Ep6 to watch this afternoon... ;o)
  • Options
    People are gonna have to start posting Spoiler Alert in their posts as some of us are not up to date yet please..!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]People are gonna have to start posting Spoiler Alert in their posts as some of us are not up to date yet please..!

Done
  • Options
    I'd never watch it before this series. I agree with Ketman, I think it's great!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Barn Door Lisbie[/cite]I'd never watch it before this series. I agree with Ketman, I think it's great!

This is the first time I have seen it, I think its great but ridiculous!
  • Options
    I've only just watched season 4. God I need Sky +...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Theyre hardly likely to show an hour of him having a dump, making himself something to eat and then vegging in front of the TV