Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackburn's ''sewer rat''

Ha ha!

Neil Warnock on El Hadji Diouf - telling it like it is again.

Have to say I have always liked NW (and not only because we share the same initials!), even when he was at Palace. Turns up pretty regularly in the summer at KCCC matches and he is always extremely amiable, chatty and friendly....

Comments

• Options
    Diouf is a complete and utter scumbag.

This is what Mackie has put on his Twitter:

"proper disappointed that e diouf was in my ear while aim on the deck with a broken leg saying fck u and fck your leg thanks"

Diouf should be charged by the FA. Absolute c*nt.
  • Options
    Scumbag!!
  • Options
    Disgusting behaviour, I really hope they ban him for this. Diouf is such a scumbag it is untrue.

If I was in charge of the FA- I would ban Diouf from football- really hate the guy. How can a professional taunt a fellow pro over a leg break is beyond me.

All the best to Jamie Mackie aswell, maybe see him back in action in the Prem next season.
  • Options
    warnock telling it how it is,to have him at the valley...
  • Options
    He truly is a grade a c*nt!
  • Options
    Still remember when he spat in the face of de zeeuw of Pompy, discrace
  • Options
    I remember the good old days J when spitting was his favourite hobby... he spat at Celtic fans in a European game, he spat in De Zeeuw's face and someone else's all in the same couple of year stretch.

Vermin is too kind.
  • Options
    Surely even his own fans must hate him.

The De Zeueuw incident was unreal- cannot believe the FA did not ban him for longer. And there have been other spitting incidents. Read an article about how the public don't know the "real Diouf" and he is a completely different character off the pitch- personally do not believe it, as said he seems like a Grade A ...
  • Options
    I will ask j mackies cousin if this is true. Disgusting. When did Jamie leave Plymouth?

God Im rubbish keeping up with news
  • Options
    Mackie left Plymouth last summer. I think.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I will ask j mackies cousin if this is true. Disgusting.

Mackie wrote it on his own Twitter page so i'd assume it is true.
  • Options
    Has Jack Straw commented?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Surely even his own fans must hate him.

The De Zeueuw incident was unreal- cannot believe the FA did not ban him for longer. And there have been other spitting incidents. Read an article about how the public don't know the "real Diouf" and he is a completely different character off the pitch- personally do not believe it, as said he seems like a Grade A ...

We'll seeing as he also beat up his missus i wouldn't believe it either.
  • Options
    He is scum - can't beleive clubs employ him. If Charlton signed him I would stop going while he was here. Can't beleive the pundits on the TV laughed it off and even said they were surprised at Warnock rather than just simply agreeing what a scumbag he is. Should be banned from football
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: valleyman[/cite]He is scum - can't beleive clubs employ him. If Charlton signed him I would stop going while he was here. Can't beleive the pundits on the TV laughed it off and even said they were surprised at Warnock rather than just simply agreeing what a scumbag he is. Should be banned from football
    That's Andy Townsend for you.
  • Options
    hope someone breaks dioufs leg soon, then we can all have a right old laugh at the prick
  • Options
    I heard Blackburn had someone stretchered off as a result of Mackie's tackle and thats what angered EHD in the first place
  • Options
    Mackie's tackle wasn't clever.............
  • Options
    i must of missed this what happened?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Alfe Inge Haaland did the same to Roy Keane, yet Keane gets the blame for getting him back all those years later (and having the balls to admit it)? As far as I'm concerned it's a man's game (or should be) and there is no room for calling someone every name under the sun when they are writhing in agony. Perhaps someone should clatter Diouf and leave him in massive pain and see how he likes it. Oh and before anyone says so, it wasn't Keane's tackle that put Haaland out of the game. He retired because his other knee gave in.

Diouf is a disgrace to the game.
  • Options
    I can't believe no one has done him yet in a game.