Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Obscure toy of the 80's

edited January 2011 in Not Sports Related
Myself & a few people at work were discussing toys of the 80's. Somebody said they had different coloured plastic transparent discs that you could slot together. A few of us can remember them, but no-one can think what they were called. Can anybody help, because my brain hurts trying to get the name of them!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Roland Out Forever!