Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hello Everyone...

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
...so this is where you all are. Just as well cos the internet Nazis at my new workplace have stopped me going on Netaddicks!
I see we have signed Song...do we have a song for...well...Song?

Comments

• Options
    you watch the cricket this morning bibs? ;-)
  • Options
    welcome to the site Bibs, feel free to send me a whisper if anything doesn't make sense.
  • Options
    Alright Bibs! Welcome to the clique.

A few rules:
    1) Don't upset AFKA
    2) Laugh at AFKA's jokes about others
    3) Don't make jokes about AFKA to others
    4) Always agree with his views

Do this and you'll fit in well ;-)
  • Options
    bibble, hi dood
  • Options
    you left out the buying AFKA drinks bit Dan, but i'll let it go.

At ease Corporal
  • Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome, my heart is aglow.
    Suze, I was just getting into the cricket, but it appears we arn't very good, must be something to do with 'aving Barney rubble (or what ever his name is) as captain.
    AFKA. Looks a cool site, any probs and I will shout!
    Dan, sorted the job thingy out, been a shite time, now working in leafy Surrey with posh people, you know ,the kind that wash their hands before they go to the khazi. Will catch up for a beer if you are still going to the Oak. Will remember to kowtow to AFKA the Kapitan.
    MCS, Wotcha (does anyone say Wotcha anymore?) I take it you still have the motah!!!!!!!!

Staying Up?...maybe?...it will be a laugh finding out!!!!
  • Options
    5) don't mention that AFKA is a short arse. He's a bit sensitive about it, I hear
  • Options
    dood, i got rid of the CooperS, now have a mortgage and a sensible golf deisel (which is great actually). Couldnt find it in my heart to change my username, although i was still 04_MCS up until yesterday or something.
  • Options
    Good to hear it mate. Just sorry I couldnt have been of more help.
  • Options
    I wondered when you were going to turn up, have you put your order in for your half time beer with sidaarn?!

Staying up....locked on certainty, isn't it?