Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

For Sale - Lacoste Black Polo - Size 5 (M/L)

Just putting this out there for anyone that might be interested as I know there are a few on here who like their clobber...

I received as a Christmas gift a Black Lacoste Original fit polo shirt (the classic plain design), Size 5 - which is described by Lacoste as "M-L" so basically it is on the larger side of medium in old money. I would say it is around 41-43" chest. Unfortunately it is slightly on the big side for my taste as I like my polo shirts to come up a bit more fitted and so I won't be keeping it. Needless to say it is 100% the genuine article - bought from Lacoste themselves on their official website. The tag was snipped off when I thought it would be ok but I still have it to prove its authenticity. Apart from to try it on for a couple of minutes (if that) it has never been worn. I am looking for a new home for it and thought I would post on here before going down the eBay route. I don't know exactly what price was paid for it - I believe it was bought for slightly lower than the price now advertised on the website so I will find this out from my missus asap but I am not in the business of ripping people off so it will be sold for what it was bought for, I would imagine around £50. Would be happy to post in exchange for bank transfer or meet before a game in exchange for cash.

Admin please feel free to sink or remove if advertising isn't suitable for the forum.

Sample pic

Comments

• Options
    Selling on Christmas gifts?

Are you from Gillingham?
  • Options
    Funnily enough, no I am not.

It doesn't fit, so there's not a lot of point in keeping it, but it can't be returned.

Is there a problem?!
  • Options
    I hear charity shops are happy to take new gear
  • Options
    OK I give up... sink
  • Options
    Why does everyone have to be a prick. Sparrows Lane Lionel has a disability, I can understand that, but can we all be a little more mature?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Why does everyone have to be a prick. Sparrows Lane Lionel has a disability, I can understand that, but can we all be a little more mature?

I think its called banter