Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Holiday(s) 2011

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]Magaluf for 3 nights in September. 25th-year anniversery of first boys holiday.

Loving that idea.Just working my dates out now.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafc1263[/cite]Cyprus this year again have a house there great for a get away from it all situated between Protaras and Ayia Napa we rent it out will give discounts to any Charlton supporters www.kos18.webs.com

Looks excellent there mate, i might just have to take you up on that offer soon
  • Options
    Weather is normally very good tempratures between 25 to 30 degrees May June september best times to visit Cyprus.
  • Options
    Haute Vienne in The Limousin in France, hopefully for 6 weeks throughout the summer, providing we can sell our house and purchase the one we're after in France.
  • Options
    Going Cape Verdi in May
    Week in sunny Weymouth in July
    New york in Dec

Poss another week somewhere at the begining of June and a few weekends here and there
  • Options
    Florida
  • Options
    Ibiza in August for a week (quiet part though) about 15 of us (all family) to an all inclusive - including kids

Majorica for a long weekend (footie team end of season tour) in May

Sun £9.50 caravan weekend, little girl absolutely loves them and had a couple of great weekends.
  • Options
    Holidays 2011 part 1, off to Tenerife on Saturday for 2 weeks, whoop whoop.
  • Options
    6 months in the west coast Pelopponese region of Greece.
  • Options
    Turkey s/c as a veggie
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hi all

I am off to florida at easter to our villa and spain at the end of July (First Choice Holiday Villa) anybody else going to Spain sametime 28th July 2011for 2 weeks.

If anybody wants to rent my Florida Villa which is in davenport near kissimmee 15 disney etc.

Please whisper me

charltonheston
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CHARLTONHESTON[/cite]Hi all

I am off to florida at easter to our villa and spain at the end of July (First Choice Holiday Villa) anybody else going to Spain sametime 28th July 2011for 2 weeks.

If anybody wants to rent my Florida Villa which is in davenport near kissimmee 15 disney etc.

Please whisper me

charltonheston

My in laws haved a villa in Davenport, Scrubb Jay Way
  • Options
    2 weeks in San Terini and hopefully 5 days in malia!
  • Options
    lads hol to Corfu and off with my better half to Malta, Chile and Skiing somewhere planned so far.
  • Options
    Cape Verde April

Lads holiday TBC New York

France in the summer 2 Weeks
  • Options
    part 1 - Lundy at Easter, part 2 South of France in September hopefully
  • Options
    Another one on the £9.50 Sun holiday! Been going every spring for about 10 years now and always have a good time. Trying to decide between North Devon or North East area - been all around the coast of England except these two areas.

A few days on the Isle of Wight before and after the festival.

IF I can get another job, then maybe a trip to Oz in Sept when my Dad is out there.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: addicktedtocharlton[/cite]@se9addick Mauritius is about the size of Surrey, nowhere is more than an hour and a half away. Best All-inclusive is The Shandrani, free Champagne whenever choice of 5 superb restaurant, and Jean-Louis pisment the Manager is a personal friend of ours. Special offers of up to 20% if you book before January. Approx £2,000 +per person gets you a good standard of Hotel.
    Happy to offer special discounts to all Charlton Supporters for all types of Holidays and we are Atol protected[/quote]

Mexico any top hotels that don't have cold swimming pools?

Hi Firmani
    Thanks for your e-mail , My Manager has been to Mexico and has some excellent tips, I have passed on your enquiry to him. He is working on it now for you

Our e-mail address is info@selectworldtravel.co.uk
    UP THE ADDICKS
    COYR
  • Options
    Stag Weekend in Edinborough in March

Hoping for a fortnight all inclusive in Tunisia in June

A couple of free weekenders down in Plymouth as my father just bought a holiday home down there

And provided I have a decent year we'll try to do a 5 day trip to New York before christmas for a spot of shopping
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    [cite]Posted By: addicktedtocharlton[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: addicktedtocharlton[/cite]@se9addick Mauritius is about the size of Surrey, nowhere is more than an hour and a half away. Best All-inclusive is The Shandrani, free Champagne whenever choice of 5 superb restaurant, and Jean-Louis pisment the Manager is a personal friend of ours. Special offers of up to 20% if you book before January. Approx £2,000 +per person gets you a good standard of Hotel.
    Happy to offer special discounts to all Charlton Supporters for all types of Holidays and we are Atol protected

Mexico any top hotels that don't have cold swimming pools?

Hi Firmani
    Thanks for your e-mail , My Manager has been to Mexico and has some excellent tips, I have passed on your enquiry to him. He is working on it now for you

Our e-mail address is info@selectworldtravel.co.uk
    UP THE ADDICKS
    COYR

My tip for Mexico is to go to the Moon Palace in Cancun. Far away from the hustle and bustle of Cancun itself but first drop off and last pick up for all excursions aswell as the airport transfers

It's all inclusive so you get what you want when you want it

You also get optics in your room to help yourself to free drinks to whilst you sit in the double jacuzzi which is also in your room - overlooking the Atlantic.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not booked yet but its either Brazil, Japan or Australia. Missed out (and lost out financially) on trip to Jamaica last year due to ashcloud so this year me and the missus need a good trip as we havent had one for a while!
  • Options
    looking to do new orleans and memphiss in july i have promised my self for years now to visit gracelands ,so i will also fit new orleans in as well