Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

For the first time in years....

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
Other clubs games REALLY mean something to us now.
West Ham v Liverpool on the box tonight. I cannot wait. I'm bloody nervous I admit. Really can't remember the last time I so wanted one particular team to win a "neutral" match.
Also, to be honest, under normal circumstances I'd love to see the Scousers get stuffed.

Comments

• Options
    i know what you mean, never been so into a nights football when we haven' got a game.

If it all goes our way tonight, unfortunately 92.6% of the members on here will expect it to be a formality that we roll over Bolton.
  • Options
    Our record in the North West of England over the past few years is worse than the England cricket teams in Australia over the past 20 years.
    I'll look it up later and let you all know.
  • Options
    you don't need to look it up, its grim.

In fact, someone must know the last time we won in the North West ?
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I'd say it was at Everton.
  • Options
    Have even had a tenner on the whammers just to cosole myself if they do win.

9/2
  • Options
    i was there i think. Everton - hollands screamer - tho i was getting a pint at the time? or did we beat liverpool after that one too which i was also at. memory terrible.
  • Options
    Liverpool the year before.
  • Options
    Everton - Matt Holland looper?
  • Options
    everton it was then. date anyone ?
  • Options
    22nd Jan 2005
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    two years to the week, another omen ready to fall !
  • Options
    Yup, Everton, a hopeful win after Scotty through his toys out... let's hope we're not in a similar situation come tomorrow night (for the record, I don't think we are, but then I didn't think we'd sell Murphy either).

I hate the transfer window...
  • Options
    How long since we won two consecutive league games..?
  • Options
    Boro away and Brum away, early last season.
  • Options
    any idea how many games since that?
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited January 2007
    i was in banff on a coach with these blue scoucers at the time! The nobs wouldn believe they actually lost to charlton. me and my mate terrorised them well bad, mimicking there accents!!
  • Options
    thats crazy isnt it thats its been that long since back to back to wins......

If we stay up I really thin that Pards will do a blinder for us.......

come on all teams in the top half and Fulham!!!!!