Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Footballer Charged with rape

This footballer has been charged with rape, he couldn't have had a more unfortunate name.
Accused

Comments

• Options
    More a case of NaughtyWillie.
  • Options
    Bit pissed off with SSN about this. They had this story running across the yellow ticker...

"DAVID GOODWULLIE CHARGED WITH RAPE"

Was great fun explaining to my 10yo son what 'rape' was at 6pm over our dinner....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Bit pissed off with SSN about this. They had this story running across the yellow ticker...

"DAVID GOODWULLIE CHARGED WITH RAPE"

Was great fun explaining to my 10yo son what 'rape' was at 6pm over our dinner....
    Just tell him it's a new offside rule...................then again, probably not a good idea. Don't wanna hear him on a saturday "C'mon ref, that was definately rape"

You'd have thought that at least during the times when kids are maybe watching they could word it a bit more sensitively, i.e Indecent assault or something like that.
  • Options
    Spot on tango, why would they splash a headline like that if they wasn't trying to be smartarse about it because of his name?

Fair enough report it but as headline news....
  • Options
    I hope he gets his proper sentence, too, if it is true. And I think it should indeed be headline news, but I can appreciate that it isn't what you want to talk to your kids about at dinner, so maybe they should have waited with reporting it.
  • Options
    No problem with them reporting it but as headline news at 6pm?
  • Options
    Well he won't be replacing Kenny Miller then... congratulations C****c on winning the title this year!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]No problem with them reporting it but as headline news at 6pm?[/quote]

Yeah I meant that maybe they could have waited till watershed or whatnot.
  • Options
    Guilty until proven innocent
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]

According to Alan Pardew, isn't it when a player roasts another on the pitch?