Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

big fat gypsy wedding

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]I want to know what they feed them to grow the racks they have.

Exactly what I said. Do they give them all boob jobs at 14 or something?

I'm sooo glad someone brought that up. I was thinkng the same thing lol.
  • Options
    Great tv.
    Best thing I have seen this year so far!.

Seemed to be an awful contradicton in reality, and aspiration!

Bizzare, yet fascinating 'cultural' clash of lifestyles.
    Still, each to there own.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]I want to know what they feed them to grow the racks they have.

I said to my wife - "She does not look 16" and she said how do I know what a 16 year olds tits should look like.

*awkward shifting in my seat*
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]

I said to my wife - "She does not look 16" and she said how do I know what a 16 year olds tits should look like.

*awkward shifting in my seat*

Not too dissimilar to a 17 year olds tits....

;-)
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    It's been very sympatheticaly edited and I actually think they are coming out of it looking fairly harmless albeit with a courtship "ritual" akin to sexual abuse. That bit made me feel very, very uncomfortable and don't understand why the parents don't intervene. Presumably because it's what they used to do at that age and can see no wrong in it but I doubt they would put up with it if it were someone behaving like that from outside their community. And as for all this nonsense about not drinking or 'dating' before marriage, yeah right.

What I'd really like is for the programme makers to explore just how they can afford to pay such exhorbitant amounts for these weddings? Maybe that's to come but I doubt it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]It's been very sympatheticaly edited and I actually think they are coming out of it looking fairly harmless albeit with a courtship "ritual" akin to sexual abuse. That bit made me feel very, very uncomfortable and don't understand why the parents don't intervene. Presumably because it's what they used to do at that age and can see no wrong in it but I doubt they would put up with it if it were someone behaving like that from outside their community. And as for all this nonsense about not drinking or 'dating' before marriage, yeah right.

What I'd really like is for the programme makers to explore justhowthey can afford to pay such exhorbitant amounts for these weddings? Maybe that's to come but I doubt it.

That "grabbing" ritual was tantamount to sexual harassment in my opinion and it seems strange that for a people so big on family values that they can effectively choose their woman like the cavemen used to!

I agree. They all seemed to have plenty of cash but the only work I saw was a chap throwing some hay around for 30 seconds.

I find it hard to believe they leave these venues without a fight, or some form of damage - more likely everything not nailed down has been stripped from the place!

PS - Have to admit though that the guy changing into something more comfortable and then emerging wearing a vest made me laugh very loudly indeed.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]What I'd really like is for the programme makers to explore justhowthey can afford to pay such exhorbitant amounts for these weddings? Maybe that's to come but I doubt it.

Hard graft, all above board with tax paid & NI contributions made.
  • Options
    Swanley was looking after the horses in a shirt.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Swanley was looking after the horses in a shirt.

Indeed, he looked smarter there than at his wedding reception. But then again he did start a food fight with his missus so he wouldn't want to be wearing his best clobber would he?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They didn't come across too bad last night, but when they've got a drink inside them - totally different breed entirely!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Essex_Al[/cite]They didn't come across too bad last night, but when they've got a drink inside them - totally different breed entirely!

Eh?!
  • Options
    See my post at the start of the thread JT and you'll understand.
  • Options
    Imagine being the limo company and having those charming children for the afternoon.
    No one has mentioned the "paki" church directions.
    Not choice words, but the person he asked for directions may have had a dry sense of humour (albeit, he was too thick to realise).
  • Options
    This program cracks me up.

Its just started on Channel 4.