Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Still desperately need another

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
striker. If something happened to Benty we'd be well and truely fooked, can't rely on any of BigBent, JFH or Lisbie.

Comments

• Options
    I was hoping JFH would have gone by now.

I am happy with MB though.
  • Options
    i agree Large, the failure so far to bring another striker on board is a big disappointment in my eyes. If we were playing just one up top, i'd understand a bit more, but not when playing 4-4-2 and struggling for goals.
  • Options
    I'm sure it is not for lack of trying - and who knows what tomorrow may bring?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]I'm sure it is not for lack of trying - and who knows what tomorrow may bring?

Maname Sidibe probably
  • Options
    Agreed. Very disappointed that we haven't brought in another striker.

Big Bent, JFH and Lisbie couldn't hit the proverbial horses arse which puts more and more pressure on DB.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Barn Door Lisbie[/cite]Agreed. Very disappointed that we haven't brought in another striker.

Big Bent, JFH and Lisbie couldn't hit the proverbial Hasslebaink's arse which puts more and more pressure on DB.
    lol
  • Options
    I think the phrase you are searching for is "couldn't find the net on a fishing trawler." !

Anyway I think Big Bent will start scoring IF we can actually get some supply from our midfield.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]I think the phrase you are searching for is "couldn't find the net on a fishing trawler." !

Anyway I think Big Bent will start scoring IF we can actually get some supply from our midfield.

I'm afraid I don't share your confidence...
  • Options
    we need improvments in midfield - the only time we have looked creative is with Reid in th middle of a five ...

Song has got to be worth a place on the bench tomorrow - if we need something near the end we've nothing to lose and everything to gain by seeing what he can do
  • Options
    We had three new strikers, all great players, free transfers but young and really wanted to play for us, just about to sign and then Faye got the winner at Pompey so Andrew Mills (he makes all the decisions you know) said "no, don't need them". FACT.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]We had three new strikers, all great players, free transfers but young and really wanted to play for us, just about to sign and then Faye got the winner at Pompey so Andrew Mills (he makes all the decisions you know) said "no, don't need them". FACT.
    So keen to play for us that they didn't want wages, just win bonus and appearance money, right?
  • Options
    Two of them wanted to pay us for the honour of playing in the shirt but the third is little short of cash after giving all his money away to charity. All win bonuses were to be given to hard up fans so they could get tickets.