Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life knockout poker 25/1 results 1st-Neiladdick $22.50 2nd-Exis10tial £13.50- 3rd-TK $9

Comments

• Options
    do you have to ability to kick them out of the clubs?
  • Options
    not sure, haven't needed to yet. I can't approve new members.
  • Options
    31 members and 14 players registered to play isn't too shabby. still time to enroll and make at least 2 full tables, you know who you are!
  • Options
    does anyone object if mate plays? he plays on another site with me but plays full time to pre-warn u just for fun though it will be?
  • Options
    no problem with me jb
  • Options
    his pokerstars username is coops18 so if you can let me know within 5 ppl then i can give details im not too fussed but he's a good laugh
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]does anyone object if mate plays? he plays on another site with me but plays full time to pre-warn u just for fun though it will be?
    is he a donkey or a shark? :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]his pokerstars username is coops18 so if you can let me know within 5 ppl then i can give details im not too fussed but he's a good laugh

who does he support?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]his pokerstars username is coops18 so if you can let me know within 5 ppl then i can give details im not too fussed but he's a good laugh

who does he support?
    hopefully, us! with his buy in :)
  • Options
    supports doncaster, he can be shark sometimes as he plays full time does ok
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm all registered - very new to this, does it automatically take you to a table at 8pm?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Talk of The South[/cite]I'm all registered - very new to this, does it automatically take you to a table at 8pm?
    yes
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Talk of The South[/cite]I'm all registered - very new to this, does it automatically take you to a table at 8pm?
    yes once you've registered and loggedin to PS
  • Options
    too late now anyways maybe another time
  • Options
    Whoops, got caught up in my revision and missed this, stupid penology :-(
  • Options
    socky1978 to table 1 please!
  • Options
    stu still open for registration so hurry

also alex get commentating with ur wooden spoon :p
  • Options
    Shame Stu, it's beginning to warm up
  • Options
    Two out so far. Me and Redzed
  • Options
    whos out again?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mid crofton falls to Johnny bev. JB pulls a big slick twice in quick succession
  • Options
    he's getting all the good cards as usual
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]he's getting all the good cards as usual

haha u make me laugh
  • Options
    Socky arrives and quickly goes out to neil_addicks Ace flush
  • Options
    still 2 tables running, both about even, soon be time to make a move
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    just as i say that threadkiller wins a nice pot to take the lead on table 1
  • Options
    Ellis Addick gets sent to the rail by DRaddick who has just run into form with 4 hands on the trot
  • Options
    Johnny bev gets taken out by Howzee. Ace King flush did the damage
  • Options
    break time - Howzee heads up the final table with 4285, Sadie AKA Valleygirl in second 3475 Threadkiller third on 3070
  • Options
    Exis10tial wins the first biggish pot after the break to move up to 2852