Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

it's Man Utd's season

Two nil down v Blackpool, Varney blatantly taken out. No penalty, no sending off and Utd end up winning 3-2!!!!

Comments

• Options
    i really dont like man u
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]i really dont like man u

i really really dont like them.
    i find their success so boring.
  • Options
    Funny how they don't concede many penalties, isn't it?

Refs in the prem always favour the 'big clubs' and it stinks.
  • Options
    Good news for their terribly interesting American owners, shouldn't be long before they can grab themselves another big bag of cash on the back of it. And don't forget all the pleasure that those wonderful fans all over the Country ( most of whom could not stick a pin in Manchester on the map ) are having. It's not the game that I fell in love with as a boy !
  • Options
    I really struggle to care which club with the most debt will win the premiership.
  • Options
    I still find it hard to believe they are unbeaten this season.

They were nothing short of average against Spurs at WHL. They offered absolutely nothing going forward and spent the entire 90 mins defending the edge of their box mostly. Having said that, Vidic and Ferdinand were out of this world that day but even so.

My brother was at the Emirates watching Ars*nal last night. He called me at half time. When I told him Blackpool were 2 up, he said "put your mortgage on United winning 3-2". If only...
  • Options
    Did berbatov not run into the crowd when he scored yesterday and never recieved and yellow card? One rule for them and one for everyone else me thinks.
  • Options
    Nah, this is Chrissy Powell's season.
  • Options
    All the "experts" were convinced it was Chelsea's season a few weeks into the season. There was no doubt about it. I think their squad isn't as wonderful as it has been. vd Saar is getting on, Rooney is misfiring, there's a lot of reliance on Giggs and Scholes defying their years and if Berba goes back to his 09/10 form they could struggle. Hopefully it'll make the run-in interesting if there's a few clubs in the mix.
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]Funny how they don't concede many penalties, isn't it?

Refs in the prem always favour the 'big clubs' and it stinks.

Always winds me up when the "experts" go, ooh it evens itself out. It doesn't. It probably evens itself out between Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool but they'll get the rub of the green more than say Bolton, Blackburn, Blackpool and Stoke.

To be fair though, we've probably benefited from this, as big boys at this level, this year.