Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

My big fat gypsy wedding

2»

Comments

• Options
    I've met gypsy's that are fine and been a good laugh rarely fighting etc but maybe that's because their family are no longer "travelling"' but this whole grabbing lark of the lot on this program have me
    Shocked and apalled!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]funny how this is accepted on here but anything else race related gets nitted

thank you. wiv all communities of people, the actions of some let down others. there is a high percentage of gun crime within the black community but i wouldnt label them all gun slinging scumbags. what makes it acceptable to label all travellers scum.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]I've met gypsy's that are fine and been a good laugh rarely fighting etc but maybe that's because their family are no longer "travelling"' but this whole grabbing lark of the lot on this program have me
    Shocked and apalled!

id agree with that daz. i think grabbing is wrong full stop, but its not done by every traveller i can assure you.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]We all did it at 1:45am at Zens - just didnt know it was called grabbing back then....

lol