Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boring Football clubs

2»

Comments

• Options
    Port Vale
  • Options
    Blackburn, Bolton, Burnley, Oldham, Wigan, Preston; in fact any of those awful North west teams
  • Options
    I don't mind Blackburn, my brother supports them so I'm always interested in how they do. Should be interesting to see where they go with Venky's in charge. I couldn't stand Wigan before but I can't help but kinda admire them, they have such a small fanbase and a pretty crap team but always manage to avoid releagtion.
    As for me:
    Oldham.
    Preston
    Hull
    Burnley
    Palace
    QPR
    Rochdale
    Darlington
    Carlisle
    MK Dons
  • Options
    Nobody has mention us, but how about Torquay, they are so boring nobody has even thought of them.

The bitter lemons just want to make you yawn
  • Options
    IAIA
    edited January 2011
    Liverpool. Genuinely, I have no opinion on them, positive or negative. The only difference for me between them winning the league and them getting relegated would be that their fans are slightly less annoying if they get relegated. They're not a boring club, but they don't get any emotion from me.

Other than that: Blackburn, Preston, Hull, West Brom, Middlesbrough, Hereford, Orient.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    some lifers had leicester as being dull!! they let us have chrissy powell back didnt they, give them a brake!! :)
  • Options
    Leicester??? spent there time in the prem winning things
  • Options
    Gonna have to pull a couple of you up on Lincoln.

Lovely city, nice cuff option, a few right headcase fans. Been up to watch them a couple of times (against Grimsby - twice - and Hull) and one thing it definitely wasn't was "boring"!
  • Options
    Birmingham and Everton.
  • Options
    Middlesbrough, Middlesbrough and Middlesbrough.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh and Fulham.
  • Options
    don't get fulham as being boring. they were in the 4th division in the 90's, had bobby moore and george best play for them and have gone back to their home after sharing a ground.

also wigan were playing 4th division football 15 years ago and have beaten the scum in a wembley final and recently played in a league cup final.

surely tomorrows opponents rochdale, playing their 1st season in 37 outside the 4th division has to be up there.