Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bradley v Alexander

For anyone still awake... very eagerly anticipated light welterweight unification title fight on Sky Sports 2 coming up, both undefeated, the winner may be Khan's next opponent if he opts against a "homecoming" bout

Comments

• Options
    I'm chomping at the bit for this one, I can't pick a winner with any conviction.

At least the yanks must feel as short changed as we do with the undercards on our 'PPV's'

I fancy Bradley to win now I've thought about it
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I like you Carter cannot split them but if push came to shove I'd have Bradley, just.

I think he's been in the ring with slightly better opponents
  • Options
    Shame if that cut ruins it.
  • Options
    Disappointing fight and ruined by that early cut imo. Bradley V Khan should be good.
  • Options
    Very disappointing, can't help feeling Alexander was happy to see it stopped, certainly not the courageous champion by a long shot
  • Options
    fell asleep and failed just after the cut, housemate has deleted it off sky plus sounds like i didnt miss a cracker at least
  • Options
    Really disappointed as was looking forward to this. Was surprised Bradley wanted it to end so as to go to the score cards, but as the Sky people were saying; it gives him an excuse.

Carter, if you've got Sky Player, it'll be on that by Friday I imagine.