Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Doesn't Anybody Care?

edited February 2011 in General Charlton
How come there's no Colchester thread.

I think we can beat them. Looking forward to it.

Comments

• I am really looking forward to tonights game, I think it is a must win though! Colchester are not to far behind us, and we cant really afford to start slipping up now. I would expect the same team to start that played against plymouth and then have BWP and eccelston as impact players to change the game if needed.
  • I'm looking forward to it, even though Colchester are a bit of a bogey team and Mooney will score tonight.

Seems like we've hardly played any football in the past few months, especially at The Valley. We've only had 3 home games since start of December. We need to win because we don't want to be relying on winning our games in hand.
  • [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]I'm looking forward to it, even though Colchester are a bit of a bogey team and Mooney will score tonight.

Seems like we've hardly played any football in the past few months, especially at The Valley. We've only had 3 home games since start of December. We need to win because we don't want to be relying on winning our games in hand.

The fact we have not played much can go either way...

It could mean we are fresher and therefore play better...

or

It could mean we are not as match fit as the other team and we could start to struggle (especially in the latter stages of the game)
  • Is there a game tonight?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Is there a game tonight?[/quote]

Yes
  • i didnt even realise we were playing till someone said they were looking forward to seeing the squad, in one of the transfer threads
  • Recently when ever there has been a break we seem to have come back jaded, hoping that CP has been able to do something to change that.